Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Bowtech's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">smooth draw=slow arrow</div></div>

completely agree. but if i shot a bow tech i would dislocate my shoulder

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not if you took your skirt off first.</div></div>

Id make you blush

1361976303_566e8aedf31.jpg

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

yeah skully, that is a chrono, but it is measuring an xt we were playing with. its almost at 28 feet per minute

save that pic limb, it will come in handy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gundog... Yup it was a supershort!

How come the bowtech guys are always trying to get everyone else to undress?</div></div>

????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah skully, that is a chrono, but it is measuring an xt we were playing with. its almost at 28 feet per minute
</div></div>

Figured that was how much it weighed, almost 28 pounds.

Good lord we have Mathews guys on here talkin about speed outta their bows?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You've gotta be flippin kiddin me. Mathews is the only company I know that can keep the same bow and change the name and camo and fool the sheep into buying it over and over again. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lxshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good lord we have Mathews guys on here talkin about speed outta their bows?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You've gotta be flippin kiddin me. Mathews is the only company I know that can keep the same bow and change the name and camo and fool the sheep into buying it over and over again. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

LOL

Didn't Hoyt do that this year too???? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lxshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good lord we have Mathews guys on here talkin about speed outta their bows?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You've gotta be flippin kiddin me. Mathews is the only company I know that can keep the same bow and change the name and camo and fool the sheep into buying it over and over again. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

LOL

Didn't Hoyt do that this year too???? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Andy we all know they also changed the name of the cams too!!!!

I sure in the heck dont wanna hear it from you Andy, PSE made what, 19 copies of the X-force this year /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Just an update. I tried out a few bows this Saturday and I settled on the Bowtech 82nd Airborne. The draw cycle is a little rough, but the bow is very smooth on the release. I expected a draw cycle like that on a speed bow. I shoot 30" and 70#. Am shooting 340 Easton Axis arrows that weigh 420 gr. It is punching them out at 310 fps. K.E. is 89.6 foot lbs. So far I'm pleased with the bow but have only shot it at 20 yards. Am anxious to see how that 6 1/8" B.H. is on longer distances. It's gonna be a while before I can shoot outside because we're up to our ears in snow here in Maine.

Thanks for the update. Be sure to put some pics up. I am going to pick mine up from Boyd at buckhollow this weekend. I can't wait!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to pick mine up from Boyd at buckhollow this weekend. </div></div>

What ya gettin now slick?

All this talk about the 82nd airborne has me wanting to go and find one and shoot it.

I have always been a mathews guy but like what has been said on here...they are pretty slow.

I have been shooting the XT for the last 2 years and the LX before that. Not a whole lot of speed out of either of them though. But then again that could be because of my midget draw (26.5).

That is why i want a faster bow. i am getting sick of my arrow dropping 5 inches from 30-35 yds. Just way to much guess work when you are in the woods.

Rough draw or not, I only have to get the bow back once on that giant.

I'll keep the smooth XT for shooting and I'll look at the airborne for killing.

Top Bottom