Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Bowtech's

i shot the 101 airborne, and the 82nd. both were pretty sweet shooters, and really had the arrows screaming.

i wish i had money

I looked at the 82nd. Smokin fast. But I don't think I'm a good enough shooter for the short brace height. Nice bow tho..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Felt a need for speed there Chicken? </div></div>

Yee ahhh! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Even though I'm a hoyt guy I will say that 101st and 82nd are great shooting bows ecspecially for the speed that they pump out. Even with a short draw like mine you can still get 300fps. and I'm a 27"-27.5"

I just shot both the 82nd and 101st last night in waterloo. Both are awesome shooting bows. They are both silent and dead in the hand. I currently shoot the guardian and they feel as good as it does. I am thinking of getting the 60# 101st in the testarosa color for a target bow. They are both fast, but the longer brace height should help my score I hope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: straightarrow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just shot both the 82nd and 101st last night in waterloo. Both are awesome shooting bows. They are both silent and dead in the hand. I currently shoot the guardian and they feel as good as it does. I am thinking of getting the 60# 101st in the testarosa color for a target bow. They are both fast, but the longer brace height should help my score I hope. </div></div>

Maybe if you shoot less arrows into your garage your scores will go down also!!! He! He!

Top Bottom