Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

OT- Dale Jr.

Has any one else noticed that even the ugly guys have a smokin chic to kiss after the race?JR may finally be able to come out of the closet with his new team,and kiss his boyfriend!
blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Has any one else noticed that even the ugly guys have a smokin chic to kiss after the race?JR may finally be able to come out of the closet with his new team,and kiss his boyfriend!
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Going to Hendricks makes me want to puke,but at least Dale is taking the place of that candy-a$$ Kurt Bush.
grin.gif

I ment Kyle Limb,Hope you are not a Kurt fan now since I seen you had a Rusty shirt on in your redneck yacht club pics.Your right Double they both suck.Always thought Kurt looked like Alfalfa from Little Rascals.

Too bad about Hendrick. I liked JR's attitude but I will never be able to listen to him again. This is Rick Hendrick's attempt to buy popularity. Lets face it, he is a bloated convict who overstated his lukemia to stay out of prison and then bought a pardon from Bill Clinton.

I really think I am just starting to hate NASCAR in general. Car of tommorow, heck it has been around since yesterday, they just called it IROC. As far as Earnhardt leaving, they ought to sell a lot of truck decals at the next classic! Redneck Revenue!!!!! Fortunately I will always remain loyal to Budweiser, Junior...that's another story.

The only thing I have ever watched run in a circle was a cat chasing his tail and that was funny. But seriously racing is boring to watch!! Sorry race fans, I just couldn't resist.

You have never been to a NASCAR race have you...
grin.gif

I thought the very same thing until I went. It is a whole different deal.

Top Bottom