Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Spring Turkey Contest - Sign Up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CLOACA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in! If I am partnered with Bonker again, I automatically withdraw my name. I can't let him down 2 years in a row, it might put him over the edge! </div></div>

Over the edge of what? I'd rather be over the edge than bent over the apple barrel.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Full Quiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in </div></div>

Just in case there is at least one lonely and very dumb turkey around the Doubletree...I'll throw my hat in the ring too... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

What the heck, add me in, I'm going anyways. Somebody has to win all those prizes. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I just received an email from Jeff from Gray Wolf that he will be donating something. Don't know what it is yet but whatever it is you know from him it will be good. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I hope it's what I asked him for a few weeks ago...

If it is, I know of only one of them in existence, and it's in my house right now.

Top Bottom