Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Problem with family

That's great...you are fortunate and blessed to have such valuable time doing what you both love together. Those are the memories that truely last a lifetime.

Some good advice here. I know how you feel though. My dad introduced me to hunting/fishing but I introduced him to bowhunting. He loves it. Since he has a bad heart he needs to ride his ATV to his blind which is located in my best spot. Problem is he pays no attention to the wind, scent control, etc. There are some big deer there but we never see them because I am convinced they have caught on to the sound of his ATV but oh well, he is my dad and I will will miss him terribly when his heart finally does give out.

I would much rather have the booner I have pics of walk by his blind than under my stand. That would be pretty awesome.

You're doing the right thing by taking the high road. Relationships with family & friends should always be more important than a piece of hunting ground, but unfortunately, alot of people don't feel the same way. Good luck hunting with your grandpa this fall...I have a hunch it'll pay off for you :way:

NWBuck

Top Bottom