Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

the name game!

I am completely infatuated with the great sport of bowhunting, and when I head out, my weapon of choice is a Renegade Bow, therefore, making me a "Renegade Archer"...

sam shepherd after the doctor in ohio that the tv show (the Fugitive) was based on, it was either that or The Doinker
kaboom_spawn.gif

Pretty simple to figure out, Pope and Young Bucks. If I ever get a Booner I might change to BCBucks.

PYBucks is also on my license plate. I am sure most people don't have a clue what it means.

Tim

I'm the left-handed cartoon character that lives next to Homer Simpson. Miserable people at FOX only show me going to church, but by golly miss molly, I enjoy bowhuntin nearly as much as praying or Bible trivia!

Give me a call between Oct 10 and Nov 15 and I will show you how I got my name.

I guess mine is easy to figure out, but on other sites a go by SCbowhunter. However, if I read one more poaching report about southerns in the Mid-West
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'm going to change my screen name.

sp is my initials
and 69 is my favorite golf score

I am a golf pro and a score of 69 is so much better than 70

Did you really believe rackaddict?????

vman...the only thing burly about you is your appetite at the dinner table....and the tape worm that keeps you so skinny...
smile.gif

Mine is pretty obvious. People are constantly telling me about hunts that they have went on for Elk, Bear, Buffalo, Antelope, etc, and they always seem to being using a rifle. When I tell them that I would love to do the same hunt, but with a bow, they think I'm crazy. This may be true but I seem to fit in well with you guys! Not bashing gunners, just love to bowhunt!

Bowman

Couldn't come up with a good hunting name so my wife gave me stingray. 64 silver corvette convertible. Another love of my life!

Top Bottom