Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

truck and trailer full of deer

T

Tom

photo

31 deer total
13 bucks / 18 does. The bucks were mostly 3.5 yrs or older including a 22 pointer still in velvet, a 15 pointer going around 160+ and several 150+" bucks. The picture shows the harvest on the way to the locker plant minus the bucks that went to the taxidermist.

WOW! Thats quite the pile
blush.gif

Now thats a pile of deer! Looks like you guys had a good time! Was the velvet all dried up on his antlers or was it still soft? Thats weird that he still had it on.

The velvet buck had a sack but there were no goodies in the sack. The velvet was soft. I'll post a pic in the PMA.

How was that buck in the foreground not in consideration for a trip to the taxidermist?

Heart Surgeon, the 10 point buck in the foreground scores around 155+. My older brother shot him and plans to do a European mount. His criteria for a shoulder mount starts at around 170. If it was me, he'd be at the taxidermists for sure!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Classy Photograph...
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Photo Tips
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys, I read the photo tips and couldn't find anything explaining how to photograph 30 deer on their way to the locker in a politically correct fashion that would meet the approval of the photo police. Sorry!
shrug[1].gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Classy Photograph...
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Photo Tips
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys, I read the photo tips and couldn't find anything explaining how to photograph 30 deer on their way to the locker in a politically correct fashion that would meet the approval of the photo police. Sorry!
shrug[1].gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the photo, and congrats to you all, looks like a very successful hunt.
laugh.gif

Top Bottom