Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

truck and trailer full of deer

10-roger that fanatic. I say post what you want to post because if you are proud of it who cares if someone else doesn't like it. The chances are there will be 10-20 times more people who think its cool than people who think its distasteful. We all are deer hunters here and we all know what deer hunting is about. And we all know some of it does entail things others might consider "redneck" but we just consider normal. And for that recofrd I'm damn proud to call myself a redneck. So as someone said before me, "If ya ain't got nuthin' nice to say, don't say nuthin'!"
P.S. chalk up my vote as "cool."

For those that have been a little hard on WT-Fanatic, EASE UP

He's been a great member here and has promoted this site maybe more than anyone. I remember him telling me at the classic last year he visits more than 20 different Deerhunting sites regularly and this one is hands down the classiest with more knowledgeable hunters willing to share info. He also liked the fact that there was very little arguing compared to other sites. That's what I like about this place too.

As Fishbonker said in another thread, "where's Kat when you need her".

I feel I am looking out for the future hunts and hunters. This is a public site where anyone can veiw what is posted here. And yes some my own pics I have looked at and wondered if I should post them do to amount of blood or other details in the pics,I even expected some bad feed back. I feel if the pic could fuel the fire against the thing I love to do it fuels the fire in me,so I beleive I have the right to state the things that could hurt the future of this sport. Some times you dont know if you are doing some thing wrong unless you are told.

Oh My God!!! I'm aghast! Do you have any idea what your locker bill is going to be!?
grin.gif
Everybody sees things a little differently.

We all have a common bond that brings us to this site. I would say any photo of a Harvest is a good one, not eveyone has the same idea of a great photo.

Does SD have enough people to make a deer drive?
threaddevil.gif

Just Joking! "Lighten up Frances"!!

Politically correct hunters, I love it. WF, great season and the pic is fine. As hunters if we have to worry about how we photograph our harvests we're in big trouble. If you want to stick the tongue in, turn over the bloody side, sky light the antlers and prop his head up by tucking in his front legs, awesome, if you want hang the deer from the rafters in the barn and take a pic, equally fine. Again WF, congrats.

"Politically correct hunters, I love it. WF, great season and the pic is fine. As hunters if we have to worry about how we photograph our harvests we're in big trouble. If you want to stick the tongue in, turn over the bloody side, sky light the antlers and prop his head up by tucking in his front legs, awesome, if you want hang the deer from the rafters in the barn and take a pic, equally fine. Again WF, congrats"
grin.gif
grin.gif

Looks like a successful hunt and I have no problem with a picture that shows the reality of what we do. Not everyone takes as much pride in taking a kodak moment harvest photo but who are we to critize? I also had my butt ripped once for a photo that I took of a deer I had hanging from my garage. I just never imagined that I would have got ridiculed for a deer harvest photo on a site like this. Anyways, it was another great season on Iowa Whitetail now lets get back to talking about deer hunting!

Congrats, thanks for sharing!

[ QUOTE ]
2233 views tells me eveyone either likes the pic or loves controversy.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's pretty funny G6
grin.gif

Re: truck and trailer full of deer *DELETED*

Post deleted by hawkeyefan

Ouch, a couple members here may have family with similar challenges, don't know about that post.

Awesome pic. I think its great. Congrats on the great harvest. I would post the same pic if it were me. Next time you have a buch of deer to take to the locker. Refer back to this post and call up the "Politicly Correct" and tell then you need 'em to bring there pickup and help haul deer one at a time to the locker.

Top Bottom