Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

welcome to iowa... home of the Drugeyes

AIRASSAULT

PMA Member
Got a little inside info earlier this evening that there's a press conference tomorrow at 9 am about anywhere from 11 to 23 players that maybe suspended from the bowl game because of failed drug tests

It boggles my mind how dumb people are. I guess it serves them right. Tough love here, kick em all off the team....

I heard about the same thing....heard up to 25.....

Also heard that the coach might be getting fired. Heard he knew of 25+ players that failed the drug tests.

Sounds like pretty good recruits to me....how sad

I think this last week has shown that Ferentz has no control over this football team. One of the highest paid coaches in the nation, can't run a consistent gameplan, can't motivate his players, can't keep his players in line. A well run program doesn't have guys leaving the team like crazy and 20+ players doing drugs when they should be prepping for finals and a bowl game.

My 2 cents...

I heard 11 starters and up to 23 players total. Also got inside info from a friend who is a roommate of a current player on the team and will also be in trouble. He said Stanzi was the one that told on everyone. They had all done coke at a party together. Few more hours and we will know a lil of the story but 4sure not all of it.

It's a disgrace and a huge black eye for the program, not to mention the state of Iowa in general. I do like Ferentz as a coach, but as mentioned previously, he's obviously lost control of this team. Possibly time for him to go and as far as those who chose to partake in doing drugs ... they made their beds and they can lie in them. IDIOTS!!!!!

-Longspurs-

I heard up to 22 players and it was a Thursday night tradition to go over to DJK's house. No wonder they looked like crap this year.

I heard ferentz has been running a drug cartel and they've been cooking meth in the locker room before games. DJK was just the scape goat and took the heat.

Aren't rumors fun:rolleyes:

Lets not jump to conclusions before the PC. It might just be DJK and ARob. Rumor has it Jewel refused the test and that is why he is leaving.

Pathetic fans? or clones?

Until the presser, everything is speculation. Let me say this..I went to UNL around the mid 90's championship runs....players do dumb things, coaches can't be with players 24/7. Ferentz runs as clean of program as he can...players are gone who have committed serious crimes...dom douglas, ced everson and the rest of CBI..gone....Hampton..DJK..gone. Good god people, this is starting to remind me of a small town rumor mill.

If we have a little coc on campus maybe we can pull in some better recruits from the south, Meth sure wasn't cutting it....

If even a fraction of these rumours are true, it is time for a change of leadership on that team. I feel bad for those that bought tickets to the bowl game and already spent thousands on travel to go - only to find the "B" team take the field.

I haven't seen anything about this yet..it's 10:15am. I would assume if the sh*t it the fan the web would be buzzing right now.

Until the presser, everything is speculation. Let me say this..I went to UNL around the mid 90's championship runs....players do dumb things, coaches can't be with players 24/7. Ferentz runs as clean of program as he can...players are gone who have committed serious crimes...dom douglas, ced everson and the rest of CBI..gone....Hampton..DJK..gone. Good god people, this is starting to remind me of a small town rumor mill.
How did DJK remain unnoticed running a drug house with his roomate until he finished his senior year in football?

He wasn't running it

Last year, DJK lived with Adrian Clayborn....this year Clayborn moved out and this other dude moved in. Keep grasping at straws..

I heard ferentz has been running a drug cartel and they've been cooking meth in the locker room before games. DJK was just the scape goat and took the heat.

Aren't rumors fun:rolleyes:

Much like every other post in this thread, I have nothing concrete to contribute other than to say the above post is the best one so far. :way:

Top Bottom