Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What does everyone shoot for a bow

I shoot two bows, first chioce Darton Viper set @ 62#; first bow, browning Excellerator set @ 61 # old but deadly round wheel bow still shoots well just don't have the strength to hold it like the Viper i guess too much work at a desk these days
blush.gif

I shoot a Hoyt ProTec at 65#, 31". Shoot Beman ICS Hunters, with fingers, feathers and Thunderhead 100s. 233fps with 471gr arrow. Great bow, good impact and hope it lasts me the rest of my bowhunting years.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by micah3553:
I don't want to start any debates over which bow is better, I think if practiced with enough any bow is lethal. I shoot a Hoyt MT Sport, just got it before the season and I absoultey love it, used it to take my first deer(with a bow) a week ago. So lets hear it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I my self shoot a PSE Predator and am very happy with it. I shoot it alot and will match up with anyone. It got me a nice 8 point buck last week. That tells me it works
Theo

Shot PSE for years but time has taken its toll on me so went and bought Mathews Rival Pro. Great bow. Done put six animals down this fall. Love it.

I shoot a HOYT Mystic, very forgiving, killed me my first buck with a bow, not a bad one either 125 in 9 point, i recommend it

I hunted for 18years with a shakespear recurve I bought for $25..It was looking pretty worn so I bought a Hoyt Intruder with wheels.Oh,yea,the old recurve killed many deer.And the compound is 2 for 2.

i shoot a pse nove extreme cheap but gets the job done i just love being out there...............ibh

i shoot a pse nove extreme cheap but gets the job done i just love being out there...............ibh

I shoot a Darton Maverick. Had the bow for five years and have harvested five P&amp;Y Bucks since. Not the fastest....but its quiet, and that is what counts. plannning on shooting it as long as possible.

MATHEWS SWITCHBACK. Quiet,smooth,and fast. Killed my first archery gobbler with it this spring. Hope to get a nice buck this fall. I killed alot of critters with my old PSE but I have a new level of confidence and am holding much better groups with my Switchback.
grin.gif

Top Bottom