Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where's the Rivalry????

An Iowa City mortician had a new apprentice who was learning the embalming ropes. He walked into the embalming room where a cadaver was lying on the table. Thinking he knew enough now to begin the procedure without his boss, he began examining the body. He rolled it over and to his amazement there was a cork in its rear end. Mystified, he pulled it out and immediatey heard the Iowa State fight song come out the guy's butt.

Startled by what had happened, he shoved the cork back into the cadaver and ran up the stairs to find his mentor. "Sir, you've got to come down and help me, I've just seen something I can't believe."

Annoyed by the naiveté of his assistant, the mortician followed the apprentice downstairs. "There, look at the cork in the rear end of that body. I couldn't imagine what it was doing there so I pulled it out. Would you mind checking this out?”

The mortician was a bit surprised to see the cork too, so he walked to the table and removed the cork from the cadaver's poop chute. Again, the Iowa State fight song began to play. Exasperated, he replaced the cork in its appointed position, turned to his assistant and said, "What's so surprising about that? I've heard thousands of @$$holes sing that song."

HIII OHHHHH
2thumbs.gif

I saw a T shirt at the Iowa State Fair that read: "I'd rather have a sister in a "CAT"house than a brother at ISU."

It didn't say cat on the shirt but I thought I'd keep this PG13.

Oooh Thomas...you changed that quick didn't you...I was like...what? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif He was just busting on Iowa?

Q: How do you get an hawkeye cheerleader into your dorm room.

A: Grease her hips and push like hell!

hahaha.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oooh Thomas...you changed that quick didn't you...I was like...what? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif He was just busting on Iowa? </div></div>

I dont know what you are talking about...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Now THAT is scarey stuff /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

BTW THA4, I didn't know you wear #60 /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

dont start with me T-Roy....
shoofly.gif

im surprised i didnt see you in their cheerleader calander

"Stinky and has whiskers"

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Must....stop....busting...on Iowa fans....those poor little things....wait....NOT. Just one more.

An iowa grad and an isu grad are relieving themselves next to each other in a public restroom. they both finish at the same time. the isu fan heads for the door while the iowa fan heads for the sink. just before the isu grad exits, the iowa grad says to him, "at the university of iowa, we are taught to wash our hands after we urinate." The isu grad then says, "well at iowa state, they teach us not to pee on our hands!"

A guy is at the bar watching an Iowa State football game with his dog. During the second quarter, the bartender comes over and tells the guy that the dog has to go.
The guy pleads, "No, let my dog stay and watch. You will see all of the awesome tricks he does. Just wait and see." The bartender allows the man to keep the dog in the bar for the time being.
A little bit after halftime, the bartender walks over and asks, "Sir, we have been watching this game for almost three quarters and your dog hasn't done anything. Please take him outside of the bar."
The guy replies, "No! Please! Just wait and watch. I promise you that he will do a bunch of tricks. Please, just a few more minutes." The bartender reluctantly allows the dog to stay in the bar.
A couple minutes into the fourth quarter, Iowa State lines up for a field goal. The kick goes through the uprights and sure enough the dog goes crazy! He starts running around the place doing backflips and turns in the air. The man places him on the bar and the dog jumps off as if he were a football, doing twists as he perfectly lands on his feet.
The bartender runs over, and says, "WOW! Your dog is amazing! I have never seen that before. That really made my day and your dog can stay here whenever he wants!"
The guy smiles and thanks him, and then the bartender says, "I still can't believe that. But, what happens when Iowa State scores a touchdown?"
The guy replies, "I don't know, I have only had the dog for three years."

A Cyclone fan won two tickets to an Iowa State football game from a local radio station. He left the two tickets on his dashboard and during the week before the game someone broke into his car and left four more tickets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2008 Iowa State Football Calendar... NICE!

WOW! </div></div>

I just like the fact that you have pictures of:

A. Men
B. Cyclones

....loaded up into your gallery. That's hot Limb. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Damn that's funny Limb!!! It's no wonder they always have a loosing record!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

A big shot executive was in his office trying to figure out a math problem for his son but he didn’t have a calculator. He then remembered his secretary was a graduate of iowa state so he thought he would ask her. “Hey Jen, if I have $5320 and I have to subtract 40% of it how much do you have to take off?” She took a minute to think it through and said, “everything but my earings.”

Ok Limb, that's hillarious! That's the gayest thing I've ever seen! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

NEVER Jack around on media day... You never know where the pictures are going to end up. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

S2K

you forgot to upload this when you stole your joke from Iowa's website....

See???? everyone knows the truth!

Hawkeyesoldierweb_1_.jpg

hahahaha

I guess I haven't given it much thought. I just thought it was well known that Iowa State is going to stomp Iowa this weekend. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Top Bottom