Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where's the Rivalry????

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I saw that one and was like...damn...that's gonna show up soon! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LIV4RUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess I haven't given it much thought. I just thought it was well known that Iowa State is going to stomp Iowa this weekend. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

Atta boy Liv - I'm starting to get outnumbered. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

A kindergarten teacher explains to her class that she is an Iowa State Cyclone. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Cyclones too.
No one really knows what a Cyclone is, but wanting to be like their teacher their hands explode into the air like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Kristen has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a Cyclone."

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"Why, I'm a proud Iowa Hawkeye," boasts the little girl.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Kristen why she is a Hawkeye.

"Well, my mom and dad are Hawkeyes, so I'm a Hawkeye too."

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?"

"Then," says Kristen, "I'd be a Cyclone."

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Q: Did you hear about the fire in University of Iowa's football dorm that destroyed 20 text books?

A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

Hahahaha!

one more for ya.......
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

A TRUE IOWAN

An Iowan was doing some shopping in downtown Des Moines. He looked up at the top of a tall building and discovered a man ready to jump...

"Stop," he yelled, "remember you're someone who has value!"

The man yelled back, "I just lost everything in the stock market!"

"But remember you're important to your wife," yelled the Iowan.

"She divorced me and took everything I had that was not in the stock market."

"Your children, remember your children," yelled the Iowan.

"They never call," said the man.

"Then your parents, remember your parents," yelled the Iowan.

"Dead as doornails," said the man.

"Then think of all the Hawkeye football games you will miss," yelled the Iowan.

The man shouted, "But, I'm a Cyclone Fan!"

The Iowan replied, "Jump, you dumb @$$, JUMP!"

Two ISU fans were walking down the street when they came upon a dog lying on the sidewalk licking and cleaning his groin like dogs do.

The first ISU fan says to the second, "Boy, I wish I could do that."

The second ISU fan replies, "Yeah, me too. But I wouldn't try it."

The first ISU fan asks, "Why not?"

The second ISU fan replies, "Because I'm afraid the dog might bite me."

Six Cyclone offensive line men are relaxing in the hot tub after a strenuous workout. A huge, uh, "glob" of ummm, "babygravey" floats to the surface. The guy that plays left tackle says "OK, who farted?"

The 'Bonker

One more and I have to get back to work....maybe.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

PRESS RELEASE:

IOWA CITY, IA - The University of Iowa's Christmas pageant has been cancelled for this year due to casting problems. After an extensive search of the area, directors were unable to locate three wise men and a virgin.

bff.jpg

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a good Iowa State joke?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs., and I am an ISU grad. The guy sitting next to me is 6' 2" tall, weighs 225, and he's an ISU grad. And the fella next to him is 6' 5" tall, weighs 250, and he's an ISU grad. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"

The first guy says, "No, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

Oh my god - /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif That's some funny chit Limb. hahaha. Dang graphics guys anyway!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Six Cyclone offensive line men are relaxing in the hot tub after a strenuous workout. A huge, uh, "glob" of ummm, "babygravey" floats to the surface. The guy that plays left tackle says "OK, who farted?"

The 'Bonker</div></div>

That was Damn Funny!!!! ROFL!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh my god - /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif That's some funny chit Limb. hahaha. Dang graphics guys anyway!</div></div>

Oh man Limb....I'm copyin' and pastin' these pix as fast as I can. Hilarious. I'm one of two Hawkeye fans in an email string that started first thing Monday morning with about 20 Clown fans. It's been brutal but you're given me plenty of ammo now /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
q7N+d4vbQNonWyUdCpMg-QyoHdSW+u9I0300.jpg
</div></div>

I laughed at the others, but this one is fargin' hilarious!!!

I won't claim defeat, but those are pretty damn funny Limb and hard to top. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Cyclone fan was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw a Hawkeye cheerleader eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
"Why are you eating grass?" he asked the Hawkeye cheerleader.
"I don't have any money for food," the she replied.
"Oh, please come to my house!"
"But sir, I have other cheerleader friends..."
"Bring them along!" the Cyclone fan said.
They all climbed into the limo. Once underway, the Hawkeye cheerleader said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us in."
The Cyclone replied, "No, you don't understand. The grass at my house is over three feet tall!"

Top Bottom