Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

X-treme lightweight stands...

Kat you obviously got good advice on which treestand to possibly go with. This might be a given but no matter which treestand you go with, be sure not to load it down with crap you don't need. I have the summit XLS climber and it weighs 19lbs. I always carry a backpack with a rangefider, guthook, and etc. and when it was all said it done it felt like I had 50lbs on my back. Finally at the end of the season I made sure I only had the necessities in the backpack. Also if the stand you choose does not have padded straps I would invest in a pair. I put them on mine this year and it made a big difference.

Dirtball
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Kat,
Wondering what your decision was? I do have a NT video I could send if it would help. I just received a new NT Outfitter and I thought of this post.

I'm going to check out what they have up close at the classic. What it's going to come down to is ease of hanging - I'll sacrifice a few pounds if need be for the easiest one for me to hang.

Top Bottom