Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2014 IW Trapping Thread

Nothing better than a finished beaver hide to put your feet on. I have them in front of recliner and under my office desk.

Sent from my iPod touch using IW

Ran into Bonker in the fur buyer's parking lot. His motorcycle was broken down so he borrowed his wife's car for the day! LOL!!!

picture.php

My better angels are telling me not to go there, so I shant. But I think I'm about to explode. It is tough keeping it "G" rated.

This:

IMG_0002_zpsb7dec6ab.jpg

To this:

IMG_0003_zpsd8558f47.jpg

To this:

Check001_zps9c94de64.jpg

This is one of last years checks:

Check002_zps12239727.jpg

As you can see the prices were down this year. Last year's $5 was this year's $1 and $15 were $9. I misplaced my scale so I couldn't weigh them this year but by memory the big ones were as big this year as last. Two of mine this year were "of no value". Their mom was worth $5.

I think I would have broken about even this year but I spent 34 bucks on a photo editor program to put thought bubbles in pics and make slide shows. The program will not make thought bubbles and IW does not support the format the slide shows are in. Bummer.

Top Bottom