Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anterless Rifle Season

I think some people need to step back and look at the issue. How many of the big buck hunters consume the deer they harvest . I hunt deer for the hunt not for any one to say I am good at it. I enjoy giving deer I have killed to older people that can't get out anymore. The sport of hunting is falling into the wrong hands and its becoming a rich mans thing. Just my opinion keep watching the tv shows that tell you a 4 year old buck is not what should be shot. 5-6 is where it's at BS.

Believe it or not guys, some areas still hold very good numbers of does. Some areas even need does killed yet. To make assumptions and look down your nose at anyone that is still killing a doe or two is to make yourself look like a fool. Unless you know the exact location where he killed those deer, you have absolutley no basis to make any type of judgment. The entire state is not hurting for deer. To act that way is ignorant at best.

Absolutely right. We're ignorant, fools, sophomoric, idiots, tools, uninformed and the list grows. Never fear Fletch is here.
forum

Last edited:
i believe it to, but the problem is the places they are over populated you are not going to get in to,period!!!!!!!!

Im not sayin that my grandpas farm is over populated but i know there are good numbers of deer in and around the place, there are also quite a few people that hunt it too and the herd looks goods! Not all places have been effected by Ehd.

Last edited:
I wish there were an abundance of deer in ringgold county. Hard hunting today

I had a farm in Ringgold (80 ac). Deer numbers were really good, and some nice bucks around, but the poaching was terrible. Jan Antlerless I'm sure has taken it's toll down there

Last edited:
I had a farm in Ringgold (80 ac). Deer numbers were really good, and some nice bucks around, but the poaching was terrible. Jan Antlerless I'm sure has taken it's toll down there

Certainly has, we really didn't see that many deer vs. previous years. Of the 3 of us, we filled 1 tag. Other deer were shot in the group but that's what we managed. I enjoy the season but I wouldn't be surprised to see it go away.

Took a doe last evening at about 4:30. Had already seen 16 and heard quite a bit of shooting on neighboring properties. Most bucks were still carrying. Probably saw at least 50 more does on the way home. One field had 13 and another had over 20.

Top Bottom