Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Debate

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
you bet

images

If you are still undecided or on the fence... You shouldn't be.

R&R 2012, the ONLY Forward Moving plan for America.

:way:

The debate was definitely won by Romney. There is a long campaign left still. A lot can happen but if Obama continues to stumble like he did tonight, I think mitt might come out ahead.

Does anyone who supports Romney need the link for Absentee Ballots so you are set for hunting season?!?! :) Seriously.

Sligh1 said:
Does anyone who supports Romney need the link for Absentee Ballots so you are set for hunting season?!?! :) Seriously.

Already sent in for mine! I have better things to do that day than stand in line to vote.

Watched about the first hour and Romney kicked his butt. Much better knowledge base and able to talk and think on his feet. Obama can't do anything without notes or a teleprompter.

NWBuck

Us 1 - liberal handout hippies 0.

Obama better come up with something better for the next one. I can't wait to see Ryan wipe the floor with Biden in their debate.

Vice Pres debate will be a hoot, for sure. But Obama still has alot of handout people on his side,,,and a Hollywood type personality is all many people vote for. Don't count him out.

Only way that debate gets better is if Mitt would've told Barack he eats pieces of shit like him for breakfast. Then goes *collar pop* *hip thrust* *double pistols*.

Vice Pres debate will be a hoot, for sure. But Obama still has alot of handout people on his side,,,and a Hollywood type personality is all many people vote for. Don't count him out.

"Handout People"?? I assume that you are talking about welfare folk which is less that 5% of the voting population.

I'm not a huge romney guy (but am a conservative rep.) And I was impressed, he torched Obama, he actually talked/looked at Obama and moderator when he spoke. Obama looked as if he was searching his notes/prompter for the tight answer.....and never found it. Keep it up romney.

"Handout People"?? I assume that you are talking about welfare folk which is less that 5% of the voting population.

I think that was more geared toward the 49% of people who pay no income tax and also r actually getting money from the government. Folks don't see a problem when we hit a point that over half the folks out there pay no income taxes but collect government checks? no skin in the game but they just vote themselves a raise & vote for folks who will keep the checks coming.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom