Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Debate

He went postal on some of the guys on here. He'll be back soon. Needed to sit the bench for awhile :grin:

He told me on Facebook the other day it was only 6 days on the bench. Kid took some of those comments pretty hard and needs a pick me up to get back in the field and start hunting again! I hope he comes back and shares things like he used to but talking with him the other day...don't know if that will happen. We'll see

But seriously......I guess what rubs me wrong about posts like these are the lurkers that come out of nowhere. A kid can kill his or her first deer, but not get a response...but as soon as someone posts about politics, or baiting, or NR hunting, people who have been on the site for months or years have their first reply.

Not sure if what I'm saying even makes sense to some of you....but, yeah, guess it proves how many people look but don't ever share.

Sure shot:
This political situation is very dire for sportsman and farmers. Obama has admitted that gun agenda will come around if he is re-elected. For farmers Obama wants to cut back on crop guarantees...with the cost of inputs, who would plant and who would loan unless there is a strong guarantee

I'd say this topic is very important and deserves to stay on a hunting site!!

Today's lesson:

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 46 million people. Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves." Thus ends today's lesson in irony.

Today's lesson:

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 46 million people. Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves." Thus ends today's lesson in irony.

Brilliant :way::way::way::way::way:

Today's lesson:

That is great! :drink2::drink2::drink2:

Does it boggle any of us hunters mind's when we hear of all these people going "hungry" in the US?!?!?? I mean seriously- almost every state out there is so loaded with deer it's crazy. Every guy & their brother r donating deer & most any hunter I know gives them away. There's so much extra food that prisons refused deer meat because the prisoners didn't like it- boo frigin hoo. Then, I don't care what u say- the amount folks get for food stamps is enough to darn near buy steak dinner every night. I sure don't get the "hungry talk" all the time?!?!?

Because this is a debate ( and I'm trying to boost the number of my posts so I don't get labeled a "lurker"), does any body remember in the 90s when the NRA SWORE we would all lose every single firearm we owned if Clinton got elected? Anybody still own guns of any kind?
My point is, sportsmen (brothers) you are not going to lose your right to hunt. We provide WAAAY too much money to the economy.

iabwhntr said:
Because this is a debate ( and I'm trying to boost the number of my posts so I don't get labeled a "lurker"), does any body remember in the 90s when the NRA SWORE we would all lose every single firearm we owned if Clinton got elected? Anybody still own guns of any kind?
My point is, sportsmen (brothers) you are not going to lose your right to hunt. We provide WAAAY too much money to the economy.

We did lose the right to buy some guns and high capacity mags. Most likely would be worse this time. I don't want that. Do you?

Mobile Cooter using IW

You say we are not going to lose our right to hunt. The thing about that is hunting is not a right, it's a priviledge. It could be taken away far easier than you think. And believe me, there are more people out there than you think who are trying to put an end to our sport and they will never stop trying.

I just can't make myself vote for someone who thinks it's ok to kill babies, marry someone of the same sex, doesn't seem to want to support Israel, etc.

Yep hit the nail on the head there. WE PROVIDE MONEY TO THE ECONOMY, so that means we should get some voice on where and how that money is spent right??? Or in Obama's case where that money is lost!!! Something I was thinking of today at work....

People's biggest complaint agains Romney is that he is too Rich. Yeah he made millions last year on strictly investments. He made more money in one year than the Obama administration has made this country in 4 years. A person that makes 14 million just off of investments might be a person that America should "invest in" to handle America's investments. Obama is in the same social/economic class as Romney, the difference here is that ALL of his wealth has came from TAX PAYER DOLLARS as he has been in politics and government his entire "working" life. Who relates to the working class now?

Just like any Lib thing they do... Little by little, slowly- that's how they get it done. Tricky political tricks, UN, regulations, taxing, etc. gun rights go away. U really don't think Obama is actively working against gun rights?
It's the same slow process that communists use & claim that the US will become. It's how most rights of any modern society go away, little by little. Obama wants us just like Europe... U think gun rights are good there??? U think a "good amount" of the population hunts??? NOPE- rare exception. Hardly anyone. I lived in Australia- I swear this is the truth..... I met NOT ONE PERSON THAT HUNTED- NOT ONE!!! I never knew one person who even owned a gun. The folks in the "bush" checked their guns out during hunting season and then gave them back when over. Rare exception was those who got yr round permit due to crocs, etc. it's disgusting - they have tons to hunt and "no one" does it. We'll b just like Europe, Australia, etc. Obama wants us just like them in so many ways it's scary. U envy europe?

Sligh, you hit it. Libs are very patient. This process is a one hundred year plan. It started in the 1920's with the depression, the 1960's with civil rights movement and the Great Society programs, and it is happening today with Nobamacare. In each instance liberals over blow or take advantage of a crisis, or perceived crisis, to enact more government involvement in our lives with various programs and entitlements. Before long those involved in these so called good programs out number the working and dreaming populus and the vote goes that way as well. This is a biggie of an election, vote Romney.

bowhunt44 said:
You say we are not going to lose our right to hunt. The thing about that is hunting is not a right, it's a priviledge. It could be taken away far easier than you think. And believe me, there are more people out there than you think who are trying to put an end to our sport and they will never stop trying.

I just can't make myself vote for someone who thinks it's ok to kill babies, marry someone of the same sex, doesn't seem to want to support Israel, etc.

So when an uncle raps his niece and get pregnant she has to have that baby? Yeah good idea. Also when some one kills some one else its ok for the governments to kill them under good ol mitt thats the case.

So when an uncle raps his niece and get pregnant she has to have that baby? Yeah good idea. Also when some one kills some one else its ok for the governments to kill them under good ol mitt thats the case.

The baby didn't do anything wrong so there is no reason to kill it. Babies are human lives that deserve a chance to live regardless of the situation. It's a sad day when we are killing innocent babies, but are letting murderers live. And yes I do belive that murderers should be given the death penalty. Here is one reason why.
Numbers 35:20-21 20 If anyone with malice aforethought shoves another or throws something at them intentionally so that they die 21 or if out of enmity one person hits another with their fist so that the other dies, that person is to be put to death; that person is a murderer. The avenger of blood shall put the murderer to death when they meet.

picture.php

You really want a mother to wake up every day of her life and see that kid and remember that terrible day for the rest of her life i know i dont want that. Also i didnt say i dont believe in the death penalty. I just think it should go both ways. If you can kill a grown person than you should be able to "kill" a "baby", which they aren't babys when they choose to abort it.

Top Bottom