Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Debate

picture.php
Gotta love that one

jjohnson said:
Anybody gone and seen this movie. http://2016themovie.com/ Heard it's a real eye opener.

Yes, very informative movie. I wish it was out on DVD so more people could watch it. Questions that have never been asked by the lame stream media are answered. A lot of the info came straight from Barry's own book too.

I recommend taking anyone that is on the fence. The guy is not who he pretends to be and if re-elected I'm afraid the real BO will surface. His ideology is so different than ours it's scary and the real BO shows itself especially when he doesn't have his TelePrompTer . He is not a democrat and the old school democrats are fooling themselves if they think he is representing them. He is 100% Marxist

Romney/Ryan 2012

You really want a mother to wake up every day of her life and see that kid and remember that terrible day for the rest of her life i know i dont want that. Also i didnt say i dont believe in the death penalty. I just think it should go both ways. If you can kill a grown person than you should be able to "kill" a "baby", which they aren't babys when they choose to abort it.

I have known a guy in college that was adopted as a baby after being given up after born from Rape. He's actually said he's thankful his mom didn't kill him. Still a human & has a right to not b killed. Circumstances don't define whether we r human life forms. We r are or we r not- no matter how life was formed. As the guy I know will say- God doesn't make mistakes on life. At least from an evil tragedy of rape- something priceless & positive was created - a baby that was adopted by a loving family. Those basturd conservatives who wanna protect a defenseless baby- forcing a birth & a likely adoption- how could they?!?!

I have known a guy in college that was adopted as a baby after being given up after born from Rape. He's actually said he's thankful his mom didn't kill him. Still a human & has a right to not b killed. Circumstances don't define whether we r human life forms. We r are or we r not- no matter how life was formed. As the guy I know will say- God doesn't make mistakes on life. At least from an evil tragedy of rape- something priceless & positive was created - a baby that was adopted by a loving family. Those basturd conservatives who wanna protect a defenseless baby- forcing a birth & a likely adoption- how could they?!?!

:way: So true.

Right on man!
Papajess - if they aren't "babies" when we abort them, then at what point do they become babies??? Life begins AT conception man, not 9 months later. PERIOD!

If abortion isn't murder then why, if a pregnant mother is killed in a car accident, the person responsible for the accident has 2 death counts on him??? The government is there to protect "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."

Correction the government should be there to protect "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."

First I need to state that I am AGAINST abortion. But I find it ironic that the same people who don't want to support people on welfare are the same ones telling people you can't have an abortion. Are you then proposing to stop people from having sex? Or maybe force them to do it responsibly? That is unrealistic. If you are going be against abortion you better be in favor social services. You don't get to have it both ways. And don't even throw adoption out there. How many of you have adopted childern into your family? Why not? You expect to tell other people what to do with their lives yet are unwilling to actually be a part of the solution you offer? Then I can't take you seriously.
This is not easy an easy topic to wrestle. Like I said at the beginning I am against abortion. But because I have yet to come up with an idea that is actually feasible, I won't tell other people what to do with their lives. Am I sorry that this a choice some people make? You bet. Will I continue to support people on welfare? Absolutely.

FYI- I'm only getting political on IW website under thread titled "Debate". I will keep the rest strictly whitetails.

I think America needs to wake up and stop drinking the "Kool-aid" that the current administration has been serving us for almost 4 years. Pure facts & statistics on jobs and the state of this economy will be the demise of this run at "change". Amazingly, the "one-sided" polls are also starting to show swing from Obama to Romney. Imagine what the polls might really look like if a fair & balanced sample was done? 32 years ago at this same point I the calendar year Reagan was loosing by 9 points to Jimmy Carter and we all know what happened there.

If you add up major groups the voters make up (black, Jewish, youth, catholic, small business, blue collar, suburban moms, military vets, etc) is there one group that Obama has GAINED since 2008? Is someone who didn't vote for Obama in 2008 wake up on Election Day and say "I think he's done a great job. I will vote for him this time." Not a chance!

Romney/Ryan 2012

I am for helping people and providing welfare to those who need it. However, welfare in some families has become a lifestyle. Welfare should be in place but have limitations for those who are perfectly capable of working and/or able to learn a skill to go to work. I do not support welfare for people who continually have kids knowing the amount of the check increases with each birth. Again, I am for helping people but not for endless financial support. Many play the system getting something for nothing; the system needs tweaked. I don't support abortions but individuals should be able to make their own decisions regarding their lives. Very complex issue but I believe in freedom of choice in all areas of our lives.

Well who is getting pumped for tonight? lol

I am actually pretty excited about it I guess, I think the bigger and more obvious gap in leadership and ability is in the VP choice. People forget that if something does happen to our president who will fill those shoes.

I am for helping people and providing welfare to those who need it. However, welfare in some families has become a lifestyle. Welfare should be in place but have limitations for those who are perfectly capable of working and/or able to learn a skill to go to work. I do not support welfare for people who continually have kids knowing the amount of the check increases with each birth. Again, I am for helping people but not for endless financial support. Many play the system getting something for nothing; the system needs tweaked. I don't support abortions but individuals should be able to make their own decisions regarding their lives. Very complex issue but I believe in freedom of choice in all areas of our lives.

Heard that! I graduated high school with a girl who was in a family like that. Senior year she had her first kid. Year after that she had #2, and she has #3 in the oven right now. All of them are adding to that check they get every month.

Top Bottom