Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Do respect TV shows that accept "Snake Oil" as a

Re: Do respect TV shows that accept "Snake Oil" as

i think im gonna be sick......
aaaacckkkkkkuuuuulllllpppp
yup i just threw up in my mouth...
wtf.gif

All I can tell you is that if you have such a problem with the way a show does something, contact the sponsors and let them know. They are the ones who have created this "infomercial" type of show. Stop watching, and the sponsors will take action......

I think they are sort of uncomfortable but for those who like 'em, here ya go!

Orange Thong

[ QUOTE ]
1600 degrees will not melt clothes. .

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry bud, 1600 degrees will vaporize your clothes......especially if they're nylon or poly.
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry bud, 1600 degrees will vaporize your clothes......especially if they're nylon or poly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Faster than you can say "POOF".
blush.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing my girlfriend wearing a blaze orange thong in the Turkey Blind...... Don't know how much hunting would get done, but I'd still make it enjoyable.

[ QUOTE ]

odor protection

[/ QUOTE ]

Or stain protection? I would get some but fear I may ruin them in a matter of hours.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

odor protection

[/ QUOTE ]

Or stain protection? I would get some but fear I may ruin them in a matter of hours.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure it would take that long bud!
wtf.gif

BTW, to stick up for Hardcorehunter, my Gray Wolf Predator / Intrusion, Lone Wolf, and Treehopper do make me a better hunter! If you don't believe me it's because you've never used these products. Lone Wolf isn't even a sponsor of my production and I still won't use anything else because a better stand for my style of hunting simply doesn't exist!

Don't knock the orange thong til you try them. They ain't too bad.

Some advice though. Don't try them on an all day sit. They start to crawl up on ya......
wtf.gif

[ QUOTE ]
wtf is a snake oil?

[/ QUOTE ]It's what you put in your girl friends orange thong to make it even better.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing my girlfriend wearing a blaze orange thong in the Turkey Blind......

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoyed a nice mental picture of this for about 2 seconds, and then I saw about 200 ticks crawling up her legs and I bailed out of the blind so fast it would make your thong spin.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Don't knock the orange thong til you try them. They ain't too bad.

Some advice though. Don't try them on an all day sit. They start to crawl up on ya......
wtf.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a tip: to preventing "crawling up" I always wear mine backwards. You just need to carefully route the string around any and all obstacles!
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
To tell ya the truth I had a buddy kill a 160" buck wearing an Orange Thong, He wouldn't let me wear it after he got his I was kinda pissed at him, hell I would of atleast washed it.

[/ QUOTE ]
just curious, what size thong does a 160" buck wear and what in the world makes you think it might even begin to fit you? Also did it have a loop for the tail and if so what would you do for that?
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To tell ya the truth I had a buddy kill a 160" buck wearing an Orange Thong, He wouldn't let me wear it after he got his I was kinda pissed at him, hell I would of atleast washed it.

[/ QUOTE ]
just curious, what size thong does a 160" buck wear and what in the world makes you think it might even begin to fit you? Also did it have a loop for the tail and if so what would you do for that?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahhahahahahahahhaaha. Your quick. hahahahahaha
grin.gif

I spose he did a lot of breeding also.

Top Bottom