Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Field report

dbltree

Super Moderator
Not much to report...except watching the sun come up is a whole lot better then working /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

They've been moving give or take around 8:00 a.m.

Earlymorning.jpg

Nice cool quiet morning...

Sunrise.jpg

I know...just trees and sunshine, just thought I'd share a view from the stand with all my good friends stuck...err I mean hard at work... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Viewfromastand.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paul you've kinda got a mean streak. </div></div>

I'll try not to gloat...but dang it just ain't no fun! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Beautiful full moon this morning (course I reckon a lot of folks noticed that on their way to work...)

Fullmoon.jpg

Nice and chilly...danged deer running everywhere! Had to shoot some just to keep from getting run over /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Don't run far when you can get lots of practice /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

30yards.jpg

Love those double lung shots! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Dbllung.jpg

Doesn't take long for another one to come along...

Oct6doe.jpg

Just another day at the office... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Very cool series of photos. I can't wait till Sunday.

Shon

Double - STOP IT!! I can't believe you are so mean that you would tantalize all of us slugs at work with pictorials and captions like that. Keep it up and I am going to track you down and smash your 'spensive little camera!
grin.gif
Dang it, I'll get nothing done this afternoon!

Really, that is great, I thought I was the only one that takes pictures from my stand. I usually print them out and hang them on my bulletin board and then if only for a moment I can look at them and think about being in my deer stands. Aaahhh!

Get a job damn it and stop trying to get me fired from mine!
grin.gif
I haven't been out at all yet, and the trigger finger is getting itchy. You're not helping me one bit Paul!
grin.gif
Congrats on some fine shooting and the peaceful hours you get to spend in the tree tops are well deserved.

DBL- I'm really disappointed you aren't at my place changing a bearing on my disk.
frown.gif
I'm making a road trip tonight just to change camera memory cards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a job damn it </div></div>

Seeing how it's gonna get mighty warm again...I guess I could actually make a livin for a few days /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Hope you all get a chance to hit the woods this weekend
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nice work, Paul! Now that's my idea of an office view!

I'm planning to get out on Sunday (supposed to be a little cooler than tomorrow), then it looks like a cool front is coming through Monday and will make for some deer-huntin' weather through the next weekend!

If I gotta be stuck at work, I might as well live vicariously through you!

It's the weekend now, so the only important decisions to be made are where to put the Lone Wolf with a south wind!
waytogo.gif

Dang, nice work Paul! And you were complaining about my 4 weeks off...
I'll have you know I was planning on hitting the shower at 4am when I got off work and being on stand at daybreak. Of course, some morons I ran into at work ruined that plan...
mad.gif
Thanks for confirming my suspicion that it would have been a great morning. LOL

Was that some revenge for the deer wiping out your 5 acre corn plot this year?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was that some revenge for the deer wiping out your 5 acre corn plot this year? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif</div></div>

Ohh yeahhh /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Little like standing on an anthill and squashing a couple ants though...can't sqaush enough to make a difference /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Time to file another report from the "office"... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Mornings have been kinda slow (and rainy)
and this is all I've seen in the evening...honest /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

ButtonBuck.jpg

Hard to believe a lil ole button buck could tear up a scrape like this... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Oct17scrape.jpg

All jokes aside...if you can make it out after work...things are pickin up! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

This is just my opinion but...this weather really stinks /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Had a nice bunch of fat foodplot raiders headed my way this morning, but the winds are very fickle. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

So calm after daylight that my scent (sweet as it may be
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif) was just pooling around me rather then being carried in any one direction.

Little forky stepped in between them and me and said "girls...I think I smell a rat" Dang deer anyway... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

When is the last time the sun has been out /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

OctRain.jpg

I think if the weather straightens out and cools down...I'll be on the right track. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Righttrack.jpg

I'm sitting here at work in MN watching it SNOW!!! I can't wait to get out this afternoon...my bow season did a 180 2 nights ago and I can't stop thinking about a certain individual that I'll call.....Mr. Big Boned, for now.....
grin.gif

This was me trying to get him last night, no luck, waaaay to windy, almost got sea sick in the tree, no deer spotted due to mother nature not cooperating...will be in this spot in 4 hours.

4505DCP_0027-med.JPG

Where I want Mr. Big Boned to stand just for a few seconds....

4505Copy-med.JPG

My LW hiding spot...

4505DCP_0020-med.JPG

Is it 3:30 yet??

Top Bottom