Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HELP!!

This is entertaining. I can't wait for the next update, Ironwood.

Sorry man, it's too hard to not laugh...that must be one stubborn chunk of beef.

Wow Mike this is great. Doug and I have always talked about wanting to arrow a cow, how bout a group hunt???

Keep losing darts, and it would be cheaper to buy beef!!
I'm looking forward to a nice harvest picture! My vote is, if you have an extra Lone Wolf stand you should include it into the picture like alot of their advertisments!! Maybe you'd make it on an ad.... "LW helping McD's serve their 1 billionth customer!"

[ QUOTE ]
I hear circus music.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is pretty close to the right description.

Nate saw the beast 2 hours after dart placement last night, still on his feet. The vet said he would be down for four hours. I believe my shot into his loose brisket turned out to be ineffective. As soon as I can get some more darts I try again.

Sounds like a fun dart game.
grin.gif
Hope you get him.

[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was a her?

[/ QUOTE ]

the woods are city folk...i'm surprised he knew it was a cow
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was a her?

[/ QUOTE ]

the woods are city folk...i'm surprised he knew it was a cow
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif

Here she is about 30 minutes after the dart you see was place. This placement didn't appear to have any drugging effects.
5478-4-07_189resized-med.jpg

I hate cows with the best of them...they have ruined more hunts for me than I care to count.....but after all the stuff this cow has been through ...I would unofficially declare the cow the winner and am now rooting for the cow. LOL

OK I am tired of this cow. Who in the DM area has cooler space to age this thing? I'll bring him in in quarters and split with you.

To be honest aging won't make her taste like grain fed beef. Why don't you age the rib in a fridge and grind the rest. Personally I'd grind the whole girl. No point in aging hamburger.

Top Bottom