Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How did you hear about Iowawhitetail.com?

G

With the onset of the hunting season this website always has increased viewers ...

Newby or old timer, first post or 1000th - how did you first hear about Iowawhitetail.com
grin.gif

I found it through a search as well. That seems like a long time ago. The rest is history!
waytogo.gif

Did a search on Yahoo on sheds and here I am every day, because this is the best Whitetail site out there, and because of the other folks that call IW home.

Just snooping through the web and came across it. Thought it was pretty cool and I have been here ever since.

Like a lot of other guys on this site I live and breath whitetails 365 days a year. Just a few days after Tony Lovstuen killed his buck The rumors were flying. I started surfing sites to get the scoop and I landed here. There was more accurate info here than I found anywhere. Now I'm addicted. Thanks for the best site on the net!
waytogo.gif

Pat

Found it surfing several years back, kind of crazy to think how much bigger you guys have become in the past four years. My favorite site by far!

When I was back in high school I did a essay on Iowa Whitetail Deer. I typed in Iowawhitetail.com and lo and behold, I have become and addict. Everyday at least twice a day Im here...

Not sure but I got my start to the whole web forum thingy from the Drury Outdoors message borad, then Kisky, then i meandred to IW.

I would look over my oldest boys shoulder when he was on and now there are few days that go by that I am not here checking thing out.

I think it was but heck, I'm colorblind
grin.gif
It was on a side street (MaGowan?) next to where the Hawkeye Marching Band practices. Glad it was ahead of me or I wouldn't have seen the decal
grin.gif

Top Bottom