Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How did you hear about Iowawhitetail.com?

Here is a close up of the man responsible for bringing me into the world of iowawhitetail.com. Thanks again Limbchicken.
1948vulture.JPG

Never one to give up.
grin.gif

Do it! He is actually has a computer now... doesn't know how to use it, but has one...
evil.gif

You have to admit there is a striking resemblance.

Getting to old to remember also! Have been busy lately and have not posted much but I still pay attention to what is going on with a pretty cool group of guys! Hey Limb, had any flat tires recently? Hope you wack a big one this fall!
trper
busted.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Do it! He is actually has a computer now... doesn't know how to use it, but has one...
evil.gif

Lets get weasel's pic on here. I haven't heard about the cooler incident.

I too was posting on another bowhunting website when I heard about iowawhiteail.com. I was sick of all the flameing going on over ther. It was all over stupid stuff.

it was mentioned on another on hunting.net forums once, i checked it out, and joined up instanly. its been my internet "home" ever since. i've met some great people, and some awesome friends

Have to give credit to Trpr for telling me about it...

Don't post all that often, but read it all the time! I really enjoy the site.

MO
smile.gif

A friend at work told me about the site when the Louvesten buck was the Albia buck. I don't post much, but I am a member and enjoy the site tremendously. My thanks go out to all that are involved in keeping this site enjoyable and friendly.

Can't really remember how I first heard about it but I have been somewhat of a regular here since about 1998 if I am not mistaken. I think the site was pretty young back then and it has been through quite a few changes.

Buddy told me about a couple years ago. This site is the first thing I check when i get to work every morning and the when i make it home for the night.Awesome site!

Search for whitetails as well, found this place. been reading the forums for a long time then i said to myself i have to join this it looks like a nice bunch of hunters.....

Top Bottom