Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How did you hear about Iowawhitetail.com?

Probably on the way home from work...
waytogo.gif
Hope I didn't pull out in front of you.

I think I was doing a search on sheds one winter and ended up here. Glad I found it b/c it is the best site on the net. This is going to sound corny but heck that's what us deer hunting fanatics are but.......I feel priviledged to have shared some time and space with you guys, I feel like I have more in common with many more of you than most of my friends. I hope someday I am lucky enough to meet some of you in person. Have a safe and rewarding 2005 season!!
Kaare

In 1998 or 99, I just found a whitetail site by accident....it did not have much with forums but had video clips....anyone remember the 160-170class buck in a video clip walking in a cornfield...pretty close range trailing a doe or something. I browsed for about 2 years thereafter...then joined

During my 1st Alaska trip 5 years ago me and americanbiggame were disussing moon phases and me getting back into bow hunting. He suggested going here for good information and I've been here since. Plus I learn more each day. Heck, I even know what a clinometer is now.......
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
it did not have much with forums but had video clips....anyone remember the 160-170class buck in a video clip walking in a cornfield...pretty close range trailing a doe or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.
smile.gif

I saw everyone wearing the gear around DSM, and meet OneCam at a 3D shoot, talked about getting a archery club started in the DSM area and been addicted to the site on a daily basis every since. Kind of like the "King on his Throne"........ What a story, what a picture that is burned into my memory forever. I can never look at Muddy the same again.

In college a buddy and I heard about the 'Albia' buck... we tried finding info and we landed here. Since then I check out this site whenever possible. Knowledgable, addicted, and friendly hunters... even to me, an outsider from Minnesota
grin.gif

I first came across this site in 1998. I believe I read something about iowawhitetail.com in a Peterson’s Hunting magazine article by John Wooters. Back then I checked the site daily, but didn’t register until December of 2000 under a different user name than I now have. My member number was 92.

I now spend 2-4 hours daily on this site. I truly enjoy reading the members post and looking at the photos they submit.
waytogo.gif

I used to watch this site a long time ago when it was a website that you didn't have to log into to access. Then sometime after the site was restructured I moved to Alaska. At that time it made me so homesick when I got on this site that I stopped getting on here. I would seriously go into a state of depression because I missed Iowa deer hunting so much. Just last November or December when I knew I was leaving Alaska the following summer I started to get back into it because I had whitetails to look forward to. This site is truly awesome and I can't say enough about the people on here. I am a follower of many other hunting websites, and none of them have people as nice as the ones on this site!!!

I came over several years ago because I got tired of the flaming on another site. Here on iowawhitetail I'm not looked down on because I shoot a certain bow, or because I use a certain broadhead, here I just get hammered for being a non-resident!
grin.gif
Just kidding!!! Just kidding!!!

I herd about it from my uncle(deernut) and yeah....in my free time its talking on msn and writing posts here...i love this site.....

Heard about it from a neighbor shortly after it first started up. I turned in to an addict and can tell you that the best place to get advice or read it is here and it also is the best place to hear about the big ones that have been harvested anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. The PMA is sweet and is better than any magazine subscription. Well worth the $$.

Top Bottom