Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How did you hear about Iowawhitetail.com?

I was doing a google search 'iowa whitetail deer' when I first moved here in early 2002.... was looking for info. on public hunting ground.... great site, and great guys & gals.... glad I found it
grin.gif

I think i just stumbled on to the site about a year and a half ago while doing a search about hunting whitetails

Some little dorky guy was in my local archery shop in des moines talking about it and trying to work a deal with them to carry his IW merchandise, sorry Chris, its all in fun
grin.gif

I was reading a post on another website and they referred to something on iowawhitetail.com so I checked it out and loved every minute of it since.

back in high school same as flugge i had to write a paper or something i love. and i typed in iowawhitetail.com and it came up and have been here ever since and have meet the best people in the world and people that i can share my passion for the outdoors. by the way i got 95% on that paper the first whitetail paper ever writen for her....

I'm with Okie ... I don't remember for sure. Had to go back and even find out when I first registered ... member no. 321 on 11/01/01. Think I heard through a friend about some big deer photos.
Been comin' back ever since.

Limbchicken hooked me up. Thanks Limb. Here is a picture of him at his best. [image]http://www.iowawhitetail.com/photopost/data/513/1948Limbchicken_2.bmp[/image]

Top Bottom