Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How did you hear about Iowawhitetail.com?

Was in my treestand. Deer walked past with the iowa whitetail logo . Chris has been very busy with the add campaign.
grin.gif

I found it searching for deer hunting forums. Great site.

-mike

I'm a good friend of TimberPig and he led me on to it. He's taught me a great deal about QDM and is a great mentor. I love this site. Its made working Christmas a lot easier to bear!!

Found it sitting in the Tippie Business building at Iowa. I was the 4th member of a group of students that were willing to do all the work(i know I am re-enforcing the stereotypes on college athletes) while I was surfing the internet for info. on iowa deer hunting. Just happened to come across IowaWhitetail and have been hooked ever since.

I found my home while recovering from my back surgery and did a search for Iowa deer hunting I haven't been the same since (just ask my wife)
confused.gif

Mike

I guess I missed this one, I was brought to the site by one of the original guys that started it in 1996-1997?. Things have changed alot since those days I guess the new forum came out in August of 2000 because that is when I registered, I am member #12.

I hunt in Missouri with a friend from Iowa who owns a farm in Northwest Central Missouri which straddles the Iowa boarder. I was searching the net for rut information in Iowa and MO and got hooked. This has become one of my favorite sites.

[ QUOTE ]
I am member #12

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy buckets Pete.
bigshock.gif
I thought I was one of the "old timers" at #740

Maybe at almost 8000 members I am tho

My brother was really drunk last Christmas and told me about a hunting website where the members were always honest and helpful
smile.gif
Problem was he couldn't remember the name of that site and ended up showing me this site instead
grin.gif
grin.gif

Did I mention that Moosehunter (aka Pickeled Perry) is that brother?
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
wedgie.gif

I think my wife is trying to figure out how to block this site from me
30570-chair.gif
she says I spent to much time here
893camouflage-thumb[1].gif
893camouflage-thumb[1].gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am member #12

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy buckets Pete.
bigshock.gif
I thought I was one of the "old timers" at #740

Maybe at almost 8000 members I am tho

[/ QUOTE ]
When the site first started, it really wasn't a forum. Mainly just pictures and video clips, and they sold videos, I have the first two videos they came out with. If you wanted to put a harvest picture on the sight you had to e-mail it to one of the moderators and they would put it on for you. After a year or so they had a really primitive forum, I guess in 2000 they got the forum that we have today.

Its been so long ago I honestly dont remember.
One of the best decisions I ever made that my wife didn't get to claim was hers.
smile.gif

from a buddy a while back. and its addicting like myspace but this is more interesting here!!!
grin.gif

I am like you Pete.Joined in november of 2000. member# 79,but I have killed so many brain cells since then that I don't remember how I came across the site.
confused.gif
beerchug.gif

I actually found this place back in college (2000 or 01) while looking for deer pictures.

I spent most of my time on a turkey hunting forum, but that place pretty much died thanks to one A-hole who chased everyone away.

So I lurked for about 4.5 years checking back every now and then and then finally joined up. I wish I would have just started and kept with this place. I remember the days of when it was a pictures only place. I even signed up for an account, but in those 4.5 years I forgot my login info...

Top Bottom