Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If you had a chance to hunt with a celebrity?

since tiffany and I already hang out, and since Ted jumped off the deep end. I would probably say the Wensels....

I would have to say the Kisky's.

Reason:
1. They put in their time before and after the season and do extensive homework on each deer they pick to harvest

2. They live close to me, so wouldnt have to travel that far
grin.gif

3. Wealth of knowledge about deer is just incredible.

When I went to their house they didnt seem like Celebrities, they seemed like your next door neighbor.

Something I would of never imagined with anyone who is in the spot light. Ive met a few celebrities and not all treat you like they did to me.

Then next in line would be............................... our very own

CHRIS ELLIS
grin.gif

I think it would be a good time deer hunting with the Primos boys, but I would jump at the chance to kill ducks with Phil Robertson aka The Duck Commander.

I'd would thouroughly enjoy an Iowa bow hunt with Craig Morgan. That guy is the man.

Who would you hunt with Jeremy??? The world renowned Thomas Allen??
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'd would thouroughly enjoy an Iowa bow hunt with Craig Morgan. That guy is the man.

Who would you hunt with Jeremy??? The world renowned Thomas Allen??
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have already hunted with the famed Thomas Allen. (Don't turkey hunt with him. He likes to miss turkeys!!)
grin.gif

My choice would be Alex Rutledge or Phil Vanderpool. Talk about truely likeable guys. They would be a hoot to hunt with.

Not a high priority on my list to hunt with a "pro", now to hunt where they hunt.....thats another story!
grin.gif

If I was forced to pick....Myles Keller seems to be as good of choice as any.

Then again, I probably would rather hunt alone
smirk.gif

How bout hunting with Jessica Alba..well maybe just camping
grin.gif

I'd say Lee and Tiff. They are here in iowa and get the chance to watch and learn from these animals all year round. They are also really awesome to watch and look like all around good people...
bow.gif
applause.gif
beerchug.gif
yay.gif

[ QUOTE ]
After reconsideration I would definately have to hunt deer with the Fishbonker.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know you have a point here. I hope to meet Bonker sometime in future. But I do believe he would be fun to hunt with.
I bet there would never "be a dull moment" with him..
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say Lee and Tiff. They are here in iowa and get the chance to watch and learn from these animals all year round. They are also really awesome to watch and look like all around good people...
bow.gif
applause.gif
beerchug.gif
yay.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee.. forget lee.. i wanna hunt with Tiff becuz she is absolute gorgeous and it would also be fun to hunt with a girl who likes to hunt as much as i do! haha

Since this is a wishing game, I'd say Fred Bear. For reality I'd say the Drury's based on the "whole package" sort of deal. I'd love to learn what it takes to turn a chunk of ground into a whitetail mecca. Like 'em or hate 'em those Drury brothers can flat out manage their ground for deer! Of course, being sponsored by BioLogic doesn't hurt either!
grin.gif

I would have to say Chuck Adams. That guy is a stud. As long as we are wishing...a hunt Jessica Alba and Jennifer Aniston wouldn't suck either
grin.gif

Top Bottom