Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If you had a chance to hunt with a celebrity?

Hah! Yeah I got a chuckle out of that one Steve!

I don't think I'd like to hunt with any of them, but sure would like have had a chance to visit with Fred Bear!

Chris

[ QUOTE ]

Then next in line would be............................... our very own

CHRIS ELLIS
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want to go shed huntin with the guy.
grin.gif

I'd want to do a bear hunt with Troy Gentry "Of Montgomery/Gentry, or a trophy deer hunt with Jimmy Houston.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Not Rly!!!!!
grin.gif
Dale Sr. would have been a cool dude to hunt with and have a beer with after the hunt. The Wensel brothers would be a neat pair to learn from. I am a huge Eagle's fan so Sean Considine would be my third choice.
grin.gif

STEVE SNOW

He seems pretty humble. Don't say to much but doesn't need too. He shoots some slobs too.
bow.gif

Now that we are on the topic of hunting with people in this life or the next, I'd have to say an Iowa cornfield stalk with Toad Smith would be sweet. Anybody remember him??

[ QUOTE ]
Now that we are on the topic of hunting with people in this life or the next, I'd have to say an Iowa cornfield stalk with Toad Smith would be sweet. Anybody remember him??

[/ QUOTE ]

are we talking about the legendary Cat-man, Otis "Toad" Smith??
i do believe he is one and the same....
and yes....i would love it..
May he rest in peace!

[ QUOTE ]
Now that we are on the topic of hunting with people in this life or the next

[/ QUOTE ]
Who and why?
Wow, I was going to say Bonker but he would probably get edged out by Ashley Judd. Why? DUH!

Roger Raglin.......
busted.gif

Seriously, I'd love to have hunted with Teddy Roosevelt. A true man of conviction and foresight. I wonder what he'd think of things now.....

Jenna Jameson need I say more !!
grin.gif
but really , I can't think of anybody that I would really care to hunt with celebrity wise . but I would have loved to hunt with my grandfather I was told he was a great outdoorsman

Sure do remember Toady. He taught Infishermen about cats. There are several I respect some not.

[ QUOTE ]
Roger Raglin.......
busted.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hhahahaha..........Late night Taxidermy Trails!!!! he was a self proclaimed stud. I want to have his children.
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo, good one. I'll bet you he can fry up a mean catfish supper too... you gotta trust a fat man when it comes to cooking up fish.

After seeing Blake Shelton on Road Trips I'd have to say he would be a riot to hunt with. I doubt much hunting would get done with all the goofing off unless it was for wild hogs.
grin.gif

Oh the list???

Fred Bear. Reading some of the stories about him and his archery ability is just dumb founding to me.

And I gotta agree:
[ QUOTE ]
Like 'em or hate 'em those Drury brothers can flat out manage their ground for deer!

[/ QUOTE ]

Top Bottom