Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If you had a chance to hunt with a celebrity?

[ QUOTE ]
after seeing roadtrips a couple weeks ago, mirranda lambert.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't see roadtrips a couple of weeks ago, but would still like to share a blind with her.

I've thought long and hard about this one and my choices are
Hunting Celeb- Shockey.....we hunt the same country so it'd be familiar.

Non hunting Celeb- Tim Mcgraw. i know he's been to Sask to hunt so I'd pick him b/c I know he hunts and maybe he'd have some interesting "tidbits" about his wife.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I guessing i might get to see a few bucks with Jesus by my side!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but a close second would me Michael Waddell. Did I even have to say that?

Me and Jim Shockey chasing Cape Buffalo with a Muzzy in Africa, sounds like a blast to me.

North America, Waddell turkey hunting, as he puts togehter some of the best turkey hunts i have ever seen and just seems like one of the good ol boys that you could hunt with during the day and have a few cold ones BS'n at night.

The recent Roadtrips show with Blake Shelton (I think that was his name--I don't do country so I didn't know him from Adam) was the best show they have ever done. The guy is a real cut-up and it was a super entertaining show. It would be a ball to have this guy in camp. Plus he could really keep you in the pork!

[ QUOTE ]
Plus he could really keep you in the pork!

[/ QUOTE ]

Swear to God he would!!
Pork-a-saurus!!!
King of the Pork Sword!!

Top Bottom