Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowawhitetail iPhone App

I have a droid, is there any way to pull up individual pics? Whenever I try to enlarge a pic it pulls up all the pics in the thread, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I have this ap and sometimes I can't look at pictures using it. I'm logged in and I have my resolution setting at Medium? Any idea why? The screen is white with little black boxes in the top right corner of my screen(where the thumb nails should show).

Thanks

Click on the post and it will take you to the pictures... So click on the post that actually has the images in it. I don't know why but it works. :way:

I can see the pics when they're small. Ex. The post about the hogs I see 6 pics of hogs but when I click on one hog pic it brings me to a different screen, which shows thumb nails up top and should show a larger view of the image I clicked on, but it never shows. Sometimes the thumb nails in the top right are all black.... sometimes they show the image. Each is different. If its a setting issue or something I'm doing please let me know. I have HTC droid thanks

I have the same problem. Pix don't show. How do you click on the post? I can click on the pictures.

Same here, sometimes I can open the pics, sometimes I got nothing. Would be cool to get those bugs ironed out for sure.

Tracker15 said:
I can see the pics when they're small. Ex. The post about the hogs I see 6 pics of hogs but when I click on one hog pic it brings me to a different screen, which shows thumb nails up top and should show a larger view of the image I clicked on, but it never shows. Sometimes the thumb nails in the top right are all black.... sometimes they show the image. Each is different. If its a setting issue or something I'm doing please let me know. I have HTC droid thanks

Click on the actual post you are trying to see the pictures. It will take you to the actual post. I know it doesnt make sense but touch what you are reading. Not the pictures. Try it and let me know i that works.

Limb, I have a droid x, and if I try click on the post it blinks and does nothing. If I hold on the post it gives me the options of quote, report, select, or send pm. I havent been able to bring up the pics that way, could be settings on my phone I guess. I am gonna keep working on it.

If the post only has couple pix they seem to open most of the time. But it has more they don't open and the boxes just stay black.

If I want to look at them I have to wait till I can get on the puter or open the browser......

caleb said:
Limb, I have a droid x, and if I try click on the post it blinks and does nothing. If I hold on the post it gives me the options of quote, report, select, or send pm. I havent been able to bring up the pics that way, could be settings on my phone I guess. I am gonna keep working on it.

Gotcha. I was having the same issues with the iphone version and stumbled upon clicking on the text. Let us know what you droid guys get figured out.

Limb when you say it takes you to the actual post do you mean it opens the web sight and you look at them there?

Last edited:
So what I do if I want to look at pictures in a post. While in the thread the pictures are in I click the menu button and select open browser. There you can see the pictures and you are able to zoom in on them unlike looking at them through the IW app.

Top Bottom