Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Let the smack talk begin!

Re: "NIGHT BEFORE KICKOFF"

I've got nothing to say about this post other than I wanted to be the 100th post. In other words, senseless.
grin.gif

here you go guys got in an email...

hawkeye heaven

Dan McCarney, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Cyclone flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Dan," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Dan felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Black and Gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Iowa Hawkeye flag, and in every window, a Tiger Hawk.

Dan looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was a good coach, I went to three consecutive bowl games, and I turned around Iowa State's entire program."

God said "So what do you want to know, Dan?" "Well, why does Kirk Ferentz get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said "Dan, that's not Kirk's house, it's mine."

GO HAWKS!

GO HAWKS!

GO HAWKS!

Good solid football game and a lot tighter than I though it would be. So I guess the only thing to be said is WHAT DOES IOWA STATE HAVE THAT IOWA DOESN'T............................................

A LOSS

[ QUOTE ]
Let me smack you in the head with this, here is the all time record for Iowa since 1945:

Iowa Hawkeyes 633 Games 312W 303L 18 Ties .507..... 11 9 1 in bowl appearences........ So before you call people uninformed idiots, type in College Football All Time Records and look for yourself...... I'll leave the idiot out, but you are the one that's uninformed........ Or have Black and Gold blinders on...... By the way Nebraska is 467 W and 178 L with 45 bowl apperences (Double that of Iowa)with a .533 av. in the post season. Also, higher than Iowa's (All Time win percentage)....... So like I said, YOU STINK..... If you rebuilded every year, you still couldn't win a National Title...... Sorry to burst your bubble! And ISU, I'll save you the pain........ Remember fan is short for FANATIC.... Or in Nebraska's case FANTASTIC...... So there are no winners in this conversation....... Go BIG RED....... You can't run with the Big Dogs when your still peeing with the pups..... Good luck in the Tidey Bowl.......

[/ QUOTE ] All I know is Iowa beat the Nebraska Bugeaters A$$es in 1899....30-0.
grin.gif

Split, Maybe you can go to Californiablacktail.com and tell them how great Nebraska is.... "I'm sorry about that Lord and bless the pygmies in New Guinea."..... IM JOKING
laugh.gif

I'm waiting for Limb to get to his "work" computer tomorrow, who knows what devilry he has cooked up in his photoshop.

It was a great game. I'm a little heartbroken, and it kills me to say this, but congrats to the Hawks.
frown.gif

By the way, did anyone else think it was pretty poor judgement to put Klinkenborg on camera and stick a mic in his face after the game. Leave the poor kid alone!

[ QUOTE ]

By the way, did anyone else think it was pretty poor judgement to put Klinkenborg on camera and stick a mic in his face after the game. Leave the poor kid alone!

[/ QUOTE ]

Im still disturbed by that, what the hell were they thinking!
confused.gif

I think that ISU freshman defensive end Parker is going to have nightmares of Marshal Yanda the rest of his college career.

[ QUOTE ]
27-10 HAWKS

I look for a hard fought game (like every year) with the Hawks capping off The Clones' bowl game with a big fat "L".
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I got it half right!! GO HAWKS!!

Sorry to have to end the Clowns' season early, having lost their bowl game in Iowa City this year
grin.gif

Oops, forgot... they seem to like the Blue Turf in December as I recall
busted.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Let me smack you in the head with this, here is the all time record for Iowa since 1945:

Iowa Hawkeyes 633 Games 312W 303L 18 Ties .507..... 11 9 1 in bowl appearences........ So before you call people uninformed idiots, type in College Football All Time Records and look for yourself...... I'll leave the idiot out, but you are the one that's uninformed........ Or have Black and Gold blinders on...... By the way Nebraska is 467 W and 178 L with 45 bowl apperences (Double that of Iowa)with a .533 av. in the post season. Also, higher than Iowa's (All Time win percentage)....... So like I said, YOU STINK..... If you rebuilded every year, you still couldn't win a National Title...... Sorry to burst your bubble! And ISU, I'll save you the pain........ Remember fan is short for FANATIC.... Or in Nebraska's case FANTASTIC...... So there are no winners in this conversation....... Go BIG RED....... You can't run with the Big Dogs when your still peeing with the pups..... Good luck in the Tidey Bowl.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...someone's panties are in a bunch. Must be because Andre Jones bit off more than Nebraska could chew, guaranteeing a 'Shucks win in Los Angeles.

Way I see it, nothing matters in College Football except today's score board. We'll see where the 'Shucks end up in December... they certainly won't be ringing in the New Year in a football jersey
grin.gif

Top Bottom