Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Life happens...

Glad to hear that there is a lot of progress. Hang in there and remember that now ever bit of improvement is a step in the right direction, UP!!
Good luck and thanks for the update.

It's been a long summer but my wife is almost "back"
smile.gif

She had a hard time as her memory returned, very confused and anxious but she is doing great all things considered.

Heck I might even get the ole camera out again and actually have time to put batteries in the trail cameras!
blush.gif
grin.gif

Thanks to all of you for thinking of us from time to time
waytogo.gif

I am very happy to hear that your wife is recovering Paul. I have been thinking a lot about you two. I hope she gets back to 100% soon.
smile.gif

This is great news!!!
I am very happy to hear about her recovery!!
The power of Prayer!

It is situations like yours Paul that make us all understand that our little every day problems are just that..."little". I have thought of you and your wife often while I'm out and about and if anything positive has come from this tragedy, it has to be the reminder to all of us that things could always be worse, and don't take the people we love for granted. I'm so happy to hear she is improving and I have faith she will make a full recovery. You should be commended for staying by her side and helping her heal. After all, love is the best medicine. God bless.

Top Bottom