Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MYTHICAL BUCK VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

And I thought I needed to move to the country to watch deer from the breakfast table /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Sweet video, hope you get an eye on him this summer.

That is some unreal footage. Hopefully he sticks around and stays safe so you fellas can get a crack at him next year! Can't wait to see the velvet footage.

Great video! That deer is huge!

Thank you for putting all the rumors to rest. Good luck, I hope you guys have an opportunity at him this fall. I too can not believe you put that much information about this deer on the web, but thanks for sharing.

The thing thats weird is that i have not one ichy hair on my body that wants to even kill this troublsome buck /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif We have bucks of this caliber on both of our properties... and bigger. So I rather go after those country bucks than the birdfeeder monster /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif He is too dumb to shoot, ya he would look sweet on the wall but what an easy target...personally i dont think he will make it to the opener /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Great video guys. Truly magnificent representation of the whitetail species. To bad his genes couldn't get out in to the countryside. Loved the football field scene. I was expecting to see two men dressed in black aproach you, take the sheds and erase your memory with the strobe pen. A little Secret Society M.I.B. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Good work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fletchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That deer is big,

But I know of a bigger one, </div></div>

Don't we all.

The next world record will come from Iowa, and it aint that deer.

I have seen the future.

Tony's buck is not the WR scottbuck?

Do you know what day it is?

Top Bottom