Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

walmart stopping ammo sales?

muddy

I do not have a link as of yet but here is what I have found out…

Saw this on another site, anyone able to shed anymore light? I gotta Walmart run tomorrow, gunna ask the sales manager.

Stopped by my local Wal Mart this morning. They are out of almost every kind of ammo.
I asked to talk to the person in charge of ordering to see if they had any information on this subject.
The manager I talked to said they had not heard anything…BUT.
She tried to order some .223 as I was standing there. She said the order was being rejected by the corporate office. Said she had never had that happen.

She called corporate as I was standing there.
And was told this. “As of right now Wal Mart is not going to be making any new orders of ammo because of the upcoming decision on the second amendment”. Said, “As of right now we are unsure of what new legislation might be coming, and because of this, we are suspending new orders. We will continue to sell what is already in stock in stores and at our distribution centers, but any new orders will not be shipped until the issue is resolved”.

So after they run out, there will be no restocking until Obama makes his decision…Hows that change working out for you now?

As I said, I dont have a link, but you can call Wal Mart headquarters at 1-800-925-6278 for yourself and ask. After the answer press 2 then 1 then 1 again and wait to talk to a rep. I just did this myself and was told the same thing.

Something must have changed at the meeting they had on Thursday.
Guess we will have to wait and see what Obama has in store for us next.

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/brea...g-to-order-any-more-ammo/#ywW48EjXSrVi7HAX.99[/quote]

It works just fine for me because i will never shop at Walmart and neither should any American. For how much most of you guys do research for hunting and what not do yourself and this country a favor, do a little research on how bad walmart is. Go and support your local gun shops pay that extra buck for a box of ammo. It will help in the long run.

papajess said:
It works just fine for me because i will never shop at Walmart and neither should any American. For how much most of you guys do research for hunting and what not do yourself and this country a favor, do a little research on how bad walmart is. Go and support your local gun shops pay that extra buck for a box of ammo. It will help in the long run.

Come on man!!!!

This has nothing to do with Walmart....it has everything to do with bigger government, less rights, and a push to limit your 2nd amendment rights...this absolutely disgusts me.

This gun control crap is getting really scary! i still dont see how 'he" got re-elected??

maby some people have to save every penny, so walmart is the best option for there family?!
im all for supporting local businesses but sometimes u just have to buy stuff at walmart.

Taxes went up because of the change, I will be shopping Walmart a lot more along with other places I can save a few bucks.

Just remember when you get that first paycheck of 2013 with less money and you can't by ammo at Walmart or enroll new crp ground, i could go on for week. you voted for it

Last edited:
New York City Mayor Bloomberg is willing to spend hundreds of millions of his own money in order to counter act the NRA and buy politicians. I believe that you will see Obama pass executive orders knowing full well that they will be over ruled by the current supreme court knowing that it will take at least a year before the supremes hear the case. This wait will bankrupt most manufactures of assault weapons.

Taxes went up because of the change, I will be shopping Walmart a lot more along with other places I can save a few bucks.

Just remember when you get that first paycheck of 2013 with less money and you can't by ammo at Walmart or enroll new crp ground, i could go on for week. you voted for it

My taxes didn't change..other than payroll taxes...so far. Which is fine, have to pay for SS somehow.

My taxes didn't change..other than payroll taxes...so far. Which is fine, have to pay for SS somehow.

So your taxes did go up? just checking. And I guarantee we are talking about more tax hikes before the term is over

Lots of other good ways to pay for social security other than hiking up taxes.

This gun control crap is getting really scary! i still dont see how 'he" got re-elected??

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toć-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

New York City Mayor Bloomberg is willing to spend hundreds of millions of his own money in order to counter act the NRA and buy politicians. I believe that you will see Obama pass executive orders knowing full well that they will be over ruled by the current supreme court knowing that it will take at least a year before the supremes hear the case. This wait will bankrupt most manufactures of assault weapons.

Executive orders also for the debt ceiling possibly to.

Since when did the peoples voices not count?

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toć-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Quit it before you offend a democrat!

Hits home pretty hard right now, real sad

Perfectly said!

url_zps6d31b109.jpg

So your taxes did go up? just checking. And I guarantee we are talking about more tax hikes before the term is over

Lots of other good ways to pay for social security other than hiking up taxes.

JKratz...understand both parties of this two party system are corrupt. My SS taxes, and everyones, rolled back to their pre-tax holiday rates, as they were supposed to when the break was given? How people refuse to understand this is beyond me. Also, SS tax is the only way you pay for SS..It is it's own fund. We have lot's of reasons to not like Obama, we don't need fake reasons.

Top Bottom