Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

walmart stopping ammo sales?

I didn't agree with much you had to say prior to the election but I agree with this.
Don't kid yourself Shoot2kill, nothing has changed with papajess....the only reason he doesn't like walmart is because of their non-union stance. If the cashiers were making 50k a year with full benifits he would be happy to buy his milk and TP there.

If the cashiers were making 50k a year with full benifits he would be happy to buy his milk and TP there.

That would be awesome! Maybe You could get some service then........... Oh wait. In reality that would mean they would hire even less cashiers and it would take even longer to check out and instead of just getting pissed on the rare instances I find myself in Wally World I'd probably have a brain aneurism and fall over dead.

I don't really care about walmart in particular here too much, we got a lot bigger problems with our rights, debts, unconstitutional & crooked politicians, etc. I absolutely believe whole-heartily, this is the most distructive, suicidal, corrupt & incompetent Government we've ever had. We're in deep crap. Some of the only things you can trust are your "Guns & religion" right now, the things most the left despises & fights against.

Have to agree with you there Skip. We are taking it right up the Whazoo and there is nothing we can even do about it.

Don't kid yourself Shoot2kill, nothing has changed with papajess....the only reason he doesn't like walmart is because of their non-union stance. If the cashiers were making 50k a year with full benifits he would be happy to buy his milk and TP there.

Wow you really dont get it do you. Keep complaining out how bad our economy is a keep shopping at walmart. Keep sending your hard earned money to china. Your one hell of an American citizen.

Also is target union nope is hyvee union nope. Is 45% of their employees on government aid because they dont make enough money nope. I try to keep as much money in america as i can. Our economy need to keep its money in america ill spend that couple extra dollars on products made in america. I realize not every thing in target and hyvee isnt made in america but it sure is better than the evil empire of walmart.

Wow you really dont get it do you. Keep complaining out how bad our economy is a keep shopping at walmart. Keep sending your hard earned money to china. Your one hell of an American citizen.

Walmart is based out of Arkansas, not China....

Either way, Walmart is sucessful because they often large quantity and low prices. If you start a business and your price is higher than everyone else and you EXPECT customers to come to you because you are local and well that is the way it should be, you'll be closed in a hurry.

American citizens shop at Walmart, more than any other store, so wake up to reality

Does anyone see the irony in this? Coming from the guy that openly preached about how great Obama is and how he supports the Unions...who are the number 1 reason for outsourcing to begin with :confused:

Sorry, just got a kick out of this one.

OK carry on, this is some funny shit.

Walmart, Obama, Romney...all f over the American citizens. Wal-Mart has enough buying power that they actually forced Black and Decker to meet a low enough price point, that the quality of materials used decreased. Electrolux recently relocated a plant from Iowa to Mexico, didn't have anything to do with Unions, simply corporate greed. Look, the middle class gets bent over by the wealthy just as much as we get bent over by the generations of welfare whores spawning kids on WIC and welfare.

Walmart is based out of Arkansas, not China....

American citizens shop at Walmart, more than any other store, so wake up to reality

I know they are not based out of china but they buy most of their stuff from china. So when you buy stuff from china you support china.
You dont see the problem with that reality. If most of that money that was spent on china products was spent on AMERICAN made products think of where this country would be. Its would keep money and jobs here in the states. Oh wait you cheap assess want to save a few bucks and then complain about how Obama has ruined this country. Why dont we all do our part at saving this economy and stop blaming other people.

Does anyone see the irony in this? Coming from the guy that openly preached about how great Obama is and how he supports the Unions...who are the number 1 reason for outsourcing to begin with :confused:

Sorry, just got a kick out of this one.

OK carry on, this is some funny shit.
Just because i supported Obama doesnt mean i support him 100% on all his views. Act like you love every idea that Romney had.
They out source because people like your cheap ass wont pay for good quality products. But go ahead keep talking crap.

Do we not pay local sales tax for everything bought at Wal-Mart besides food? Does Wal-Mart not provide thousands of jobs to local people working them?

Walmart, Obama, Romney...all f over the American citizens. Wal-Mart has enough buying power that they actually forced Black and Decker to meet a low enough price point, that the quality of materials used decreased. Electrolux recently relocated a plant from Iowa to Mexico, didn't have anything to do with Unions, simply corporate greed. Look, the middle class gets bent over by the wealthy just as much as we get bent over by the generations of welfare whores spawning kids on WIC and welfare.

Hey finally some one else sees my point. At least not every one on this cite hates America

Hey finally some one else sees my point. At least not every one on this cite hates America

I don't think anyone here hates America.

They do hate a President being a dictator.

Our constitutional rights being in jeapordy.

Being in debt up to our eyeballs because we keep printing out fake money.

People whinning that all our jobs are going oversees when they can't find people here to do the work.

Corporations and small business need to make a profit to. I will graciously buy local and American when it is cost prohibitive. Other countries do pump out great products as well.

At least Obama got what he wanted. The American people fighting amongst each other.

Coming from the guy that openly preached about how great Obama is and how he supports the Unions...who are the number 1 reason for outsourcing to begin with :confused:
But that isn't how papajess's monthly union news letter reads...I know, I have received one monthly for the last 34 years! It is just like the liberal media and the democratic party, it is a brainwash. Think on your own.

Do we not pay local sales tax for everything bought at Wal-Mart besides food? Does Wal-Mart not provide thousands of jobs to local people working them?[/QUOT

Oh great sales tax is kept here man thats a ton of money why not keep all that money here.
Great they do provide jobs but like i said do a little research on how much they pay their employees and how many of those employees are on some sort of state or federal aid because they dont make enough money. So now those local sales taxes are a being spent on walmart employees so all in all their sales tax is a wash.

Also is target union nope is hyvee union nope. Is 45% of their employees on government aid because they dont make enough money nope. I try to keep as much money in america as i can. Our economy need to keep its money in america ill spend that couple extra dollars on products made in america. I realize not every thing in target and hyvee isnt made in america but it sure is better than the evil empire of walmart.

Hyvee actually is union...

My point has nothing to do with the president it has to do with our economy, yes i know he plays a role in it, but i saying that you do your part ill do my part and we can help this economy.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Wal-Mart has enough buying power that they actually forced Black and Decker to meet a low enough price point, that the quality of materials used decreased. Electrolux recently relocated a plant from Iowa to Mexico, didn't have anything to do with Unions, simply corporate greed.
If this is true about Black and Decker, they have made their own bed and will probably wont be around much longer.

As far as Electrolux, corporate greed really means a company makes a move so they can make more money...the real reason the owner took the risk to start the company to begin with. If it is not labor cost then they either got taxed out of the country, regulated out of the country or feared Obamacare. JMO

My point has nothing to do with the president it has to do with our economy, yes i know he plays a role in it, but i saying that you do your part ill do my part and we can help this economy.

I did my part and bought all American made guns and American loaded ammo................ In which Obama is wanting to take from me.

walmart

I know they are not based out of china but they buy most of their stuff from china. So when you buy stuff from china you support china.
You dont see the problem with that reality. If most of that money that was spent on china products was spent on AMERICAN made products think of where this country would be. Its would keep money and jobs here in the states. Oh wait you cheap assess want to save a few bucks and then complain about how Obama has ruined this country. Why dont we all do our part at saving this economy and stop blaming other people.

Where do you read that Walmart buys most of it's stuff from China? Walmart is a retailer, they sell products (many American made). Have they hurt mom and pop shops in small towns sure they have. On the other hand, have they turned many many small businesse owners in the US, including outdoor companies, into millionaires (yes). If your product is sold at walmart, lots of $$$ can be made. Some people/small business/corporations refuse to deal with Walmart, because of price point, etc... but they have plenty of clients!!

It's America, free to choose, and you can never please everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom