Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What do you do for a living?

Degree in Wildlife Biology but am currently working my fiance through dental school here in IC. Work as a lab rat making synthetic DNA that is used by research companies around the world. I'm a night shifter, four tens and a four day weekend is nice. By the way, I actually listened to all of my married friends and got my truck and bow before the ring
evil.gif

I am a fence contractor. I live in the Moberly, Missouri area. The bad thing is I spend more time out of state than in state.

I'm a real go getter. I take my wife to work and then Go Get Her!
evil.gif

Really I figure everyone already knows what I do for a living after Muddy's infamous "Racks House-O-Hair" post. I cut Mullets all day, what else.
doah.gif

Teacher. You know...that "a squared + b squared = c squared" stuff that you all learned and nobody uses.
confused.gif
confused.gif

NWBuck

I run heavy equipment for the county.I get to check out alot of neat land when fixing tile or cleaning dredge ditches. Im also a volunteer firefighter
bouncefire.gif
and help raise three kids.

I moved here from Eastern Wisconsin 6 years ago to do hydraulic component design for an earthmoving equipment company.
smashcomp.gif

I am a Realtor in the Des Moines Metro area. I love my job but wish I could make a similar income in a rural area. My wife and I both come from smaller communities and want to make the break from living in town. Instead of mowing the yard around the house I want to manage the habitat around it. I also hire out as a guide for my two boys, I am a little in the red on that venture.
busted.gif

i own and operate a sports shop in rothschild wi. my wife and i are very active in hunting and fishing. we have two young children, 1 boy, 1 girl. i am a life member of rmef, nahc, wtu. member of wis. bowhunters assco, nra, nwtf. i hunt iowa every year i draw a tag.
grin.gif

WOW, you guys got some awesome jobs!!! I hope in two years here i will be graduating and can start my own life, and be set like all you guys
smile.gif

I'm an agronomist at the Farmers Cooperative in Granville IA. I've been working there since i graduated college 3.5 years ago.

I am a live at home Artist. I started to Mouthpaint do to breaking my neck in 3 places now I'm paralyed from the neck down. I paint in watercolor. I like painting old barns, wildlife, and have been painting alot of people house's by a photo. Have painting put on prints and sweatshirts. Have also painted for company christmas cards. Sell originals, prints, and sweatshirts with my prints on then. Will have a webpage with picture of my art soon. Started to hunt again this year do to a homemade gun ran by electric car window motors and a 4-way joystick.

Take a kid hunting then you won't be hunting the kid.

Forget yesterday, Enjoy today, Look forward to tomorrow.

Kevin

Kevin:

When I think about the challenges that I face in the field and in life in general, they pale in comparison to the stuff you deal with on a daily basis. It is so encouraging to know that you are continuing to do the things you love, including hunting! Sounds like a pretty sophiticated and amazing weapon you use! Thanks so much for the post, you made my day!!
smile.gif

Matt
Lincoln, Nebraska

Chief Technology Officer for a software development company with large financial institution clients. Probably over 70% of your 401k and retirement accounts are managed by our software at some point.

Naturalist - County Conservation Board.
Teach science courses part time for 2 local colleges and raise bison on my farm. I guess I've sold some artwork over the years too, but that's more of a hobby...

Kevin =
bow.gif

I am a Environmental Field Scientist for a Laboratory located in Richmond, Va.. The lab that I work for analyzes samples for the big three automotive companies, therefor they hired me here in Michigan. I live just outside Ann Arbor (SE Michigan) with my wife and two kids. Like Committed, my brother and I own property in Iowa that we just can't seem to stay away from.

Well I am a Senior in Forestry at Iowa State University..... Go Clones....

I am a pastor of a church. I have an incredible wife and two kids. My 17 year old son is my favorite hunting partner.

Top Bottom