Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What do you do for a living?

[ QUOTE ]

When I think of a reply I will post it
bigshock.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

being from BV this could take awhile then, eh?
busted.gif
evil.gif

sorry joe, couldn't resist that one. sorta nice that soemone else is taking the brunt of the smarta$$ comments from the site!
waytogo.gif

hey HLD ranch,...your just the guy i wanna meet. i hope your at the rendezvous cause i got a 2 year old paint with your name on it!!! cool now we can put RODEO on the activities agenda. i am serious ya know. he'll (gilding) turn 2 in may. he belongs to my 12 year old daughter and i'm to damned old to break horses anymore.
tongue.gif

I'm a Sr. Document Consultant....what's that you ask. I work for Principal Financial Group and manage our print and design contracts and suppliers. Father of two and hunting enthusiast.

hogie - i GUARANTEE that after enough
31045-cheers2.gif
someone at the rendezvous will climb on that horse!! probaly won't be me as when i was younger i had a "disagreement" with a horse...i ended up flying for about 15-20 feet, landing on the crown of my head, and then waking up a day or so later in the hospital with a concussion that would make muhammad ali cringe.
30570-chair.gif

I'll Bring my bareback riggin. I did three years high school rodeo, truley sucked at it though, but I loved raking my spurs on those ponys. Theres an idea for the rendezvous Hoggie, greenhorns rodeo.
peace.gif

Hunt on All4s

IT Systems Analyst for a major computer company. Luckily I have a window office, so I can still enjoy a treestand view of the outdoors.
grin.gif

Hogie, I send all the paints to my little bro, (you know brotherly love!)he is still in Iowa and is closer to ya anyway!
peace.gif
All4s, bareback riders are crazy, especially if you were gettin' on those big dakota broncs!
peace.gif

Title = PSM/Safety Coordinator
Job Description = Provide support and regulatory guidance on OSHA, DOT and EPA Regulations for a national NGL Pipeline system (PSM is an acronym for Osha’s Process Safety Management Regulation).
Sounds fun, I know - That is why I enjoy Hunting and fishing as past-times.

yea justinhunt87- Indian Hills Community College, I can show you all kinds of things...plus great hunting.
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

Kevin- I bet those paintings are great! I would like to see some. Got pic????
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

look what you started!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm in marketing at Indian Hills Community College. The great thing about that is we only work monday thru thursday, yes a three day weekend every weekend!!!How could a guy not love that!!!!!
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

I am a Senior Project Engineer responsible for Tooling new launches for a company that manufactures rubber seals for the automotive industry here in Keokuk. We make the seals around the windows in your automobiles.

I am also a Six Sigma Black Belt

Top Bottom