Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where's the Rivalry????

Willie

PMA Member
C'mon Guy's! It's the Thursday before the Iowa Bowl and I haven't seen one Iowa or Iowa State joke /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif..... Guess I'll start!

What do Iowa State cheerleaders and tornadoes have in common??

Eventualy they both end up in trailer parks!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

Hawks ROCK!!!!

bananaheadbanger.gif

This is one of the best pics I've seen in a while -

GO CLONES!

Kinnick Stadium......... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Kinnick_Stadium.JPG

Series record 36-19 Iowa.

Iowa has won the last 3 out of 5. And before you clown fans come on here saying ya but we won 5 in a row but fail to remember the 15 straight before that. ON IOWA, GO HAWKS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Series record 36-19 Iowa.

Iowa has won the last 3 out of 5. And before you <span style="color: #FFFF33">CLOWN</span> fans come on here saying ya but we won 5 in a row but fail to remember the 15 straight before that. ON IOWA, GO HAWKS! </div></div>

reality hurts.......

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

You mean IOWA has a team????

I thought they were all in jail. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CLOACA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Must of been an Art Major at ISU. Cardboard, spraypaint, and duct tape. A+++++

</div></div>

OUCH! hahaha! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It's funny how you hawk fans always like to live in the past! 15 straight...blah blah blah

Kirk Ferents, Ricky Stanzi, & Gene Chizik are on their way to heaven to meet God.

God asks Kirk Ferents first: "What do you believe?"

Kirk thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in
hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I
was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my fans."

God can't help but see the essential goodness of Ferents, and offers him a seat to his left.

Then God turns to Ricky Stanzi and says, "What do you believe?"

Ricky says, "I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields."

God is greatly moved by Ricky's sincere eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Gene Chizik: "And you, Gene, what do you believe?"

Gene replies, "I believe you're in my seat."

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">GO STATE!!!</span></span>

Work is painful today so I'll keep at this since I don't feel like doing S***!
----------------------------------------------------------------
One foggy night an Iowa fan was heading south and an ISU fan was driving
north.

While crossing a narrow bridge they hit each other head-on, mangling
both cars.

The Cyclone fan manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage.

He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive".

Likewise, the Hawkeye fan gets out of his car uninjured, he too, feeling
fortunate to have survived.

The Hawkeye fan walks over to the Cyclone fan and says, "Hey, man, I
think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and
live as friends instead of being rivals."

The Cyclone fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're
absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if
something else survived the wreck."

The Cyclone fan then pops open the trunk of his car and removes a full
undamaged bottle of Jack Daniels. He says to the Hawkeye fan, "I think
this is another sign that we should toast to our newfound friendship."

The Hawkeye fan agrees and grabs the bottle. After sucking down half of
the bottle, the Hawkeye fan hands the bottle back to the Cyclone fan and
says, "Your turn".

The Cyclone fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the
rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah, I
think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."

Its football time in Iowa. GO ISU!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's funny how you hawk fans always like to live in the past! </div></div>

Last 3 out of 5 isn't really living in the past... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

How do you have an Iowa graduate off your porch?

Pay him for the pizza.

Just trying to up my post count.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

What's the difference between an Iowa Cheerleader and a catfish?

One has whiskers and stinks, and the other is a catfish.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the difference between an <span style="color: #FF0000">Cyclone</span> Cheerleader and a catfish?

</div></div>

fixed it for you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last 3 out of 5 isn't really living in the past... </div></div>

You can put lipstick on a Hawkeye--but it's still a Hawkeye.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the difference between an <span style="color: #FF0000">Cyclone</span> Cheerleader and a catfish?

</div></div>

fixed it for you </div></div>

Knew that one was coming. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

How does one make a Hawkeye cheerleading outfit........you start with a tent.

That's the only thing I ever hear you Iowa fan say, year in and year out. "We won 15 straight" If you want to go that route, We've won 7 out of the last 10. That's a pretty dominant 10 year record.

Wow this is actually getting funny. Gives me something to do at work. Watch you guys pick on someone other that Thomas!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow this is actually getting funny. Gives me something to do at work. Watch you guys pick on someone other that Thomas!!! </div></div>

Thank God......

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Just one more.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

If you see a hawk fan on a bike, why should you not swerve to hit him?

It could be your bike.

Yeah 180 - 7 out of 10 so take that Limb! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom