Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who all is...

... Goin to attend the Iowa Deer Classic in march??? I'm thinkin about goin with my moms boyfriend to just get into this stuff and possibly meet other people there!! perhaps sum of u guys/gals!

ill be there working in The Iowa Sportsman booth
stop by and buy a subscription from me.....i got a quota to make so i dont get fired...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

i need help...

I'll be making my first trip up. I got 2 fun filled weekends in a row...first is the KBA's annual convention, then the next weekend will be the classic. I can't wait!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'll be wondering around in there. I'll be the one wearing a camo ball cap(that should narrow it down for your).

Price on the Iowa Sportsman Subscription is only $10.00. It is a great magazine and you will not be disappointed. P.S. I will be at the Deer Classic Too. (Spending too much money on my hunting gear) I keep telling my wife that it is worth it. She is starting to believe me now that she has started hunting.

Just curious... is this classic a place where a bunch of dealers and stuff bring new products?? my birthday is in march... and ha well im guessin i could have my birthday there! lol
grin.gif

ya there will be plenty of vendors. I will be the 6'1 260 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal walkin around. and more n likely a beer n hand. see ya'll there.

Always have to make a stop by the iowawhitetail booth. I will taking my deer mount just to see what it scores. I am hoping for around 145 or so. I may also take my bow and try one of the contest. I also need to start shed hunting if i'm going to take another shed this year.
smile.gif

Don't forget to remind Limb that he needs to take pics with the people facing him with their good sides pointed at the camera!!!
evil.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Don't forget to remind Limb that he needs to take pics with the people facing him with their good sides pointed at the camera!!!
evil.gif
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just trying to focus on the racks ....right Limb?
evil.gif

I'm guessin Limb tooked that picture before the doors even opened. I've never seen the aisle so empty. Usually you need a V-plow to get down the aisle.

Oh yeah, I plan on bein there too but I pretty much blend in with the rest of the cammo wearin crowd.

The 'Bonker

But the mass of people shows the popularity of the booth, Limb..........
grin.gif
grin.gif

the deer classic is a great place to spend your B-day....i could easily drop a few Hundo at the show......
cant wait to see you guys there..
cool.gif

I wish the booth looked like that last year when i was there. It took me 30min just to get a poster!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I wish the booth looked like that last year when i was there. It took me 30min just to get a poster!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You making a poster again this year Limb?

Top Bottom