Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who all is...

Blaster...I know why it took you so long to get a poster!
evil.gif

157Ladies_Sheds-med.jpg

I was going to ask how many are going to be there. Wouldn't mind putting some faces to the names.

What do people usually do for some type of night life after it's over? Coming in from out of town, probably don't feel like going back to where ever I'm laying my head and watch TV. lol

Pat

I'm planning on being there Saturday during the day. My wife made alternative plans for me on Saturday night so I won't be able to make it to the IBA Banquet. Sounds like a "hoot" though.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't mind goin and gettin a few beers afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

That ain't the right attitude, usually the wording is "more than a few beers afterwards"

WHOO WHOO WHOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHH!!!

Then the rent a cop shows up and tells Ghost to be quiet and then Limb laughs.

GOOD times.

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a little teaser... Same size as last year...
waytogo.gif

2607IWposterteaser.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how CamoMan and CamoKid are by each other, very nice touch. Now... let's see the other side... if not here at least in the moderator forum!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
So when is everyone goin to the lumberyard.

[/ QUOTE ]

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just gettin over the flashbacks from last time.

The 'Bonker

Haha well.. im gunna be 16.. to bad i couldnt go to the lumberyard!
grin.gif
I really would love to get my european skull mounts done.. but that would be a day of COLD standin outside... but i guess not if i have a fire goin! well see! i just think my bucks head is kinda neat with the detail on it! How much money do most of u spend at the classic? not on beer... other stuff?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be making my first appearance this year. Are those sheds going to be at the booth again this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he's more interested in the shed holders..
bigshock.gif
893shocked-thumb[1].gif

The amount of money spent is up to the individual. You can spend all you have on T-shirts, hats, gear, etc. or just enough to get yourself something to eat and drink. The seminars are free and you can stare at the sheds all you want (unless their boy friend shows up).

Top Bottom