Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who all is...

[ QUOTE ]
How much money do most of u spend at the classic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gunna be entirely up to you on that. For a few years I made it through the weekend pretty cheap... then my wife graduated and last year I had me some fun.
smile.gif
Limb swore he saw moths come out of my wallet
grin.gif

Seriously though, if you pack a lunch you can get by on just admission fee and save a few bucks. The food there is good, but a tad pricey, I'd rather have OneCam fire up his grill and sell us some pork loin. I have no idea what we have for Iowawhitetail merchandise, last I knew there were some long and short sleeve shirts. Hopefully the hat and stocking hats have been restocked, I swear they're lucky!

Obviously! lol but i was just wonderin.. ill have to talk to my mom and see what we can do for my birthday! haha i love hunting shows! last time i went to the Hunting/Fishin show in des moines... my mom gave me $200 out of no where.. and i didnt spend any of it! becuz i couldnt find sumthin i wanted!! haha but this is the iowa deer classic! biiiigggg difference!!

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like I need to follow you on up to the "refreshment" stand Muddy!
31045-cheers2.gif

does any one know how much it is to enter in the big buck contest at the deer classic if so is there a youth contest thinking bout putting mine in
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be making my first appearance this year. Are those sheds going to be at the booth again this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he's more interested in the shed holders..
bigshock.gif
893shocked-thumb[1].gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet he looked at that photo for ten minutes before even noticed the sheds
evil.gif
bigshock.gif
evil.gif

Since Saturday night is out of the question for me what's going on Friday night - anything? I'm gonna grab a room at the Sheraton for Friday night. The Oklahoma hog hunt was Successful last weekend so I may just bring along some smoked pork loin for snacks
waytogo.gif

I got to get a harvest story posted but I've been busy playing general contractor. While I was gone, my wife started "finishing" the basement. I think I took one too many hunting trips
doah.gif
. It's not all bad cause I'm gettin' my Man Cave in the process
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like I need to follow you on up to the "refreshment" stand Muddy!
31045-cheers2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be the cooler that will be in my truck, they don't serve High Life at the classic... no worries, I'll park close.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That would be the cooler that will be in my truck, they don't serve High Life at the classic... no worries, I'll park close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, What is the make, model, and color of your truck?

I'll be there again if I'm not out sheddin!! I'll be there in the NASHC booth scoring. I went last year for the first time and had the time of my life!! Seriously, you boys know how to have a show!
Iowa06128.jpg

Ended up finding these on Sat. that I was there. Dug out a little early and got lucky!! Real lucky!! Found 3 that after noon!! They guy I was with found a nice 4 point as well.
Iowa06075.jpg
Iowa06072.jpg

Iowa06078.jpg

Iowa06020.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, What is the make, model, and color of your truck?

[/ QUOTE ]

Double cab boy, you'll need keys.

I'll be there scoring along with Loren and some of our buddies. We're staying at the Marriott, anyone else going to be there? Stop by the scoring area and say hi!

Thats it, I am only a half hour away but it looks like I am gonna have to find a hotel, So I can toss 1,2 or 20 back.

[ QUOTE ]

Blaster...I know why it took you so long to get a poster!
evil.gif

157Ladies_Sheds-med.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ghostie, you know I'm a married man!

blush.gif

Top Bottom