Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who all is...

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a little teaser... Same size as last year...
waytogo.gif

2607IWposterteaser.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Put me down for 3!
waytogo.gif

I realized today that the Deer Classic is the same weekend as the JDRF Walk in DSM. The walk is through the skywalk. Just a heads up to avoid the skywalks downtown and plan on parking being an issue.

[ QUOTE ]
What they still make that stuff? (High Life) There needs to be a good after session at ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, they still make it and it is still pretty good, found that out after a couple successful hunts with Muddy this year. By the way the after party should be at the High Life bar downtown, I mean what more could you want a whole bar dedicated to the good stuff.
grin.gif

some of you may have heard the rumor..........and Im here to confirm it.....SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKe will be making a return trip this year.....Muddy i will be driving this time so I wont need your car and no more jogging either

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Three Mile Island!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOO! those are hotter the day AFTER you eat them

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that why you eat a dish of ice cream after the hot wings? I've spent many an AM-BM screaming "COME ON ICE CREAM". Turned me from a wiper to a dauber.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
So is anyone goin gunna participate in the bow shoots??

[/ QUOTE ]

I am thinking about it. I got a new bow "parker" not too long ago, but I haven't really shot it that much.

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three Mile Island!!!

NOOOO! those are hotter the day AFTER you eat them

Isn't that why you eat a dish of ice cream after the hot wings? I've spent many an AM-BM screaming "COME ON ICE CREAM". Turned me from a wiper to a dauber.

[/ QUOTE ]

brings new meaning to the man in black's song, burnin ring of fire

Im thinkin about a bow shoot for the youth divison! i honestly think im pretty good for a 2nd year shooter!! well i guess i shoot on average about 30 arrows a day in the summer! haha but well see!!
smirk.gif

I don't know if any of you guys follow the UFC, but there is a fight that saturday and you can watch it at hooters for free. Hooters may be a little hard to get into that night.

Nanny

Who is fightin?? i havent watched it all that much lately! haha maybe i could convince my moms bf to take me to hooters!
grin.gif

Hopefully! i hate how the new guys bounce around just wastin time! that should be sumthin to watch after an awesome day at the classic!!

Top Bottom