Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who all is...

I'm getting pumped up for some of the seminars too! They got some big names coming this year, as usual. Stan Potts, Eddie Salter, and of course my boy, Michael Waddell! I also saw Byron Ferguson do his longbow trick shot show a couple years ago and he's doing the same thing this year! He puts on a jaw dropping show!

Heck yea! this classic is gunna be awesome! im bring quite the load of money... haha if my mom will take the money outta the bank for me!
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
There is a Middleweight title fight, and they are bringing in some new guys, it will be pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]
And Tim Sylvia (from Davenport) will be fighting Randy Couture in the heavyweight side. Can't wait! Should be a fun day!

I was on the wrong fight, Rich Franklin and matt hughes, (Rich is former Davenport, Hughes still there) will be fighting also, it is one heck of a fight card for the night.

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a little teaser... Same size as last year...
2607IWposterteaser.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
Has this poster been finalized? Cost? etc....???

Not going to make it this year... already regretting it. But opted to make the 5 1/2 hour drive down the weekend after for a shed hunt instead!

One of these years I'm gonna get a booth down there, just gotta get more stuff together. Gonna have to ask to be as close as possible to the IW booth
grin.gif

The lumberyard... oh the lumberyard... I don't really remember much of it, but I was told we were there last time I came down
smirk.gif

Just to clarify the Ufc event for ya...the middleweight fight is a non title bout featuring former champ rich franklin and newcomer Jason Mcdonald...Also former champ Matt Hughes fights TUF 4 runner up Chris Lytle on his quest to a rematch with GSP...then You have Tim Sylvia, Heavyweight Champ taking on Randy Couture who is coming out of retirement at the age of 43 to try and become a 5 time champion, and claim his 3rd heavyweight belt!....I wish i could watch it but i will be attending the IBA banquet for dinner and then i'll be at the Convention Complex for the "Real Hunting; Iowa Giants" DVD Release Party!! If you guys get a chance come by the Convention center for some drinks, live music, and a whole lot of fun!!

I will be showing up depending on the weather, and if I can get some people to go with...

Top Bottom