Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

And i thought i was desperate

If it worked as well as they say it does.... Couldn't you just pay the $15 dollar cover charge and take your buck at any local juice bar?

I would never carry that nasty with me. No matter what!

Alright guys were all deer hunting fanatics, and have proably tried every lure on a pegboard in a sportmans - retail store. & get minamal results. Think about this, a mature buck will follow a doe for a week or more if he thinks she is close to breeding, dont you do the same?DOR has a point , maybe we should bottle up the urine a week prior to their cycle, the buck always know when the Females are getting close, if it works, we have just broke thru a marketing era.if it works like some of my friends say it does, we should all get together, patten the idea, and youll be reading about this in outdoor life ! ask your self this, do you have anything to lose by trying it? no, if it hauls in a 170 class deer , youve just strenghtend up your marriage!

If this really works,,don't you think someone would already have put it in a bottle and sold it? Wait a minute,,What is in this bottle? Maybe,,,sombody has??

Well its the middle of the month and i just found out i have the day off. Im packing up a specimin container of primetime urine and dressing my girlfriend up in camo and were goin huntin at about 4 oclock. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Since I have an MBA in Marketing and do some consulting, I can help with the marketing end of things. I have also had two successful patents in the past. To keep down the costs, i have also been involved in one large grant writing process. We could use the grant money to minimize costs.

I am going to have to copyright the pictures before I post them. LOL Any lawyers on here? Gonna need a good attorney too probably! You guys are killing me. I can't believe I'm doing this in the first place but it sure helps to fill the time until deer activity picks up.

180 It would be worth a couple black eyes if it works. They say if you rub some in your mustache it works better. Just kidding I now some gulable people that would do it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Aim-n-high
You know its up to us to prove this will work.ill be trying this real soon, just waiting 2 weeks or so,- remady in hand, poo on this, im going to hang the speciamen , from a dripper, above a active scrape wendsday, ill let you know the results,cant wait till--11-7 rut time.

Man, I don't think this would work for me, the sound of me gagging and puking in the woods would surely scare away any curious deer. But if a guy was really serious about getting "samples" he could raid the tampon boxes in the womens restrooms. The question is how far are you willing to go for a big buck? Me personally...not that far!

I predict that when he posts pics of a 180+ more guys are going to accept this unorthodox method.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ike 85</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But if a guy was really serious about getting "samples" he could raid the tampon boxes in the womens restrooms. </div></div>

And just how do you know about what goes on in a women's bathroom? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">180 It would be worth a couple black eyes if it works. They say if you rub some in your mustache it works better. Just kidding I now some gulable people that would do it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div> Just earn your Red Wings! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And just how do you know about what goes on in a women's bathroom? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
</div></div>
Only reason I know is because I worked at a State Park for two summers and had to clean the nasty@$$ restrooms at the end of the shift. Not a pleasant experience!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ike 85</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Only reason I know is because I worked at a State Park for two summers and had to clean the nasty@$$ restrooms at the end of the shift. Not a pleasant experience! </div></div>

Been there done that myself. Nothing quit like cleaning outhouses in Aug when its over a 100 degrees. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

IKE- I think the gaging and puking will just add to the curiosty. They might think that another buck beat them there and come runnin even harder.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ike 85</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Only reason I know is because I worked at a State Park for two summers and had to clean the nasty@$$ restrooms at the end of the shift. Not a pleasant experience! </div></div>

Been there done that myself. Nothing quit like cleaning outhouses in Aug when its over a 100 degrees. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif </div></div>

I worked as a custodian at the Student Union my first semester in college and part of that job was cleaning restrooms, so it looks like we have something in common: we had "access" to a "product" that might have been our "Rags to Riches" story. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ike 85</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Only reason I know is because I worked at a State Park for two summers and had to clean the nasty@$$ restrooms at the end of the shift. Not a pleasant experience!</div></div>

I worked with Ike85 at the park and he used to hate it when I took them out of the used containers and threw them at him!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Or better yet when I would tie them to the antennae of his truck. He was too scared to take them off so he just drove around for weeks with them nasties just danglin there..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I worked with Ike85 at the park and he used to hate it when I took them out of the used containers and threw them at him!!

Or better yet when I would tie them to the antennae of his truck. He was too scared to take them off so he just drove around for weeks with them nasties just danglin there..
</div></div>

That's just wrong.......

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Top Bottom