Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If you had a chance to hunt with a celebrity?

[ QUOTE ]
Jenna Jameson need I say more !!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] That would have to be a bear hunt in alaska, flown in and the next plain ain't coming for weeks. Just to make sure you have plenty of alone time.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] That would have to be a bear hunt in alaska, flown in and the next plain ain't coming for weeks. Just to make sure you have plenty of alone time.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You would probably get crabs there.

I hear the crabbin season is about the same time as hunting season in Alaska

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's hot, don't get me wrong, but personally I think it'd be like throwin a hotdog down a hallway.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's hot, don't get me wrong, but personally I think it'd be like throwin a hotdog down a hallway.

[/ QUOTE ]

ring bologna in a trash can....LMAO, Seth..
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

I would pick Fred Bear also for a whitetail hunt. I did meet Fred once and got his autograph on some stuff, Very tall man, I was like 10 years old at the time . I would love to swap him bows and see how his bow shoots. We're both Lefty's
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ring bologna in a trash can....LMAO, Seth..
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I'm sure she has enough experience to satsify the smallest of hunters. besides if she wanted to I let her bring some of her girlfriends !!!
893shocked-thumb[1].gif

Fred Bear would have been awesome to hunt with. I would have liked to learn some of his knowledge back in the day.

I soooo want to go elk hunting with the Primos boys.

I was fortunate enough to know Toad Smith and share a couple campfires with him. What a a character.

[ QUOTE ]
hey skully we'll go someday but let me get rid of this job first!

[/ QUOTE ] Stay healthy and retire young, you'll have plenty of time for hunting.....someday.
grin.gif
I'll hold you to that, good luck with the new house and the little one.

1) Dale sr. just to share the time..

2) The Sadler brothers...southern Virgina hunting with dogs and they seem like good guy's

3) The Benoits....sometinhg about walking into the north big woods with only a gun and compass seems like days gone by....

Jay Novacek- was my favorite football player, always seemed to work hard and not get up and dance when he did his job on the field.

Or Jim Shockey, just looks like awesome country and hunting. No Guff here.

Top Bottom