Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

T250's harvest."my last 5"

DeerHeads009.jpg

DeerHeads008.jpg

DeerHeads007.jpg

Great deer, gotta say that much. The approach in the other thread was not the greatest though. I hope that things can cool down and we can all enjoy the site without too much bickering and name calling.

Congrats on some nice bucks.

Re: T250's harvest."my last 5"

That's a pretty good group of 5 you show there BUT, Here's a better group of six that I think has you SMOKED!!!
He Brings the Heat!!!

New_Image.JPG

I HAVE YET TO POST MY '07 HARVEST BOW KILL DUE TO TAXADERMY..... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE RECORD IS FOR LONGEST BROWTINES??? SERIOUSLY.

Due to Taxidermy? You mean you didn't take any field photos of a Bow harvested deer that you are having mounted? Come on.

Nice bucks guys. But seriously, lets end the my pecker is bigger than your pecker stuff and just enjoy the website.

I don't have any idea how long the record is, but would love to see a harvest pic or 2.

ANYWAY BACK TO THE REAL DEAL, SORRY TO MAKE EVERYONE MAD BUT YOU KNOW I DONT LIE NOW AND YET NOBODY WANTS TO STEP TO THE PLATE....WAY TO GO MYSTERY PHONECALL MAN!

nice bucks and congrats on a wall full of nice ones. T250 you need to calm down a lil. I understand your mad but whoever called you probably isnt even on this site. Seems to me most of the guys that take the time to be a part of this site are the honest, respectable hunters who wouldnt even feel right bout taking a deer unethically.

I WOULD LOVE TO PLASTER A BUTTLOAD OF GIANT HARVEST KILLS WITH ME IN THEM BUT I'M A LITTLE GUNSHY....I DONT NEED ANY STALKERS

Top Bottom