Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

T250's harvest."my last 5"

Im happy to say I am starting my own secret society. Our mascot is going to be Thor. T-250 you can be the pres. your membership fees will be waved. If any one else would like to join your welcome to submit a request to me. I will have to do a backround check first just to make sure no one from the first society is trying to join and rob invaluable information.

Re: T250's harvest."my last 5"

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL WANTED,... THAT'S ALL I WANTED... WELL OTHER THAN SMASHING THE IW WEB PAGE RECORD FOR THE MOST HITS AND VIEWS IN UNDER 48 HOURS:) ANTLERFREAK YOUR THE GREATEST EVER!!!

A new bow $700, A deer tag $25, getting a deer mounted $450, getting secret society members to waste hrs of there lives on this website PRICELESS!!!

Doing a little detective work here. Lets tak a little photo tour. If you take a look at the top photo leaning next to the not so mature on the bottom (u know the one no where near 180) deer happens to be a hammer. What were you doing with that hammer?

Not 100% positive but are thoughs nails/screws on the table? in picture #2. One would assume that bonker has missed a valuable secret society meeting and that you called all your little cape wearing friends to get there mounts together for a picture. So how long have those been hanging there?

Or were they just laying around and you needed to get them out of the closet so we could see them.

......i am happy to oblige.

i see lots of nice mounts.....in fact some super deer!!

but thats all i see, put some harvest photos up.......and we will talk legitimacy....

and hit your 'caps lock' button, it has been stuck on for a while now.....

gundog870.... really i figured it would help you all understand that i'm not so bad.....but the shit talking from you about the pics leads me to believe you could'nt hit the broadside area of a doe...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and hit your 'caps lock' button, it has been stuck on for a while now.....

</div></div>

Thank You!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gundog870.... really i figured it would help you all understand that i'm not so bad.....but the shit talking from you about the pics leads me to believe you could'nt hit the broadside area of a doe... </div></div>

Seriously.....

if you were around more than 24 hours, than you would see i frequent the harvest forums. Matter of fact i harvested a nice buck last night and it is in the PMA /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif For the record everyone knows i cant hit the broadside of a barn, but I shoot a mathews, so its irrelevant

WOW!!!!!! IM GONNA GIVE YOU THE LINE EVEYONE ELSE GIVES....POST IT ,PROOVE IT,.... LET EVERYONE SEE IT..........I'M STRETCHING AS I TYPE THIS....GUNDAWGGY187 SLAYER

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gundog870.... really i figured it would help you all understand that i'm not so bad.....but the shit talking from you about the pics leads me to believe you could'nt hit the broadside area of a doe...</div></div>

thats why I try to find a big bodied buck to target. easier to hit than them lil does. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

okay i will step into the d-bag capital of the world, we need harvest pics you tool, ooo look at me i went to the taxidermist with a sign....and what is that little guy in the corner, i've shot cats that would eat him for breakfast, quit the crap. 180's are pups, your so full of it....for real put my foot in my mouth for me and show us a field pic...for the love of christ.

and by the way gundog, i fail to see the relevance of shit talking and shooting accuracy. please QB250 tell me what is it...is gunny talking crap while he is trying to shoot? Please some of the most arrogant idiots i know can shoot circles around me. judging by your incompetance i know that you are an R tard. possibly the biggest tool to ever punch the keyboard on this forum, but that has nothing to do with your shooting.

just shut me up put those harvest pics up. not just one either, everybody has one...

I like the photos as well, but the hammer, is a little different, and the furniture that is moved to put them up, is also a little different. Now, I am not making assumptions, that you borrowed these deer...I am just wondering why you wouldn't take a picture of each one individually where they hung before you "moved" them?

Top Bottom