Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

T250's harvest."my last 5"

please go to my old DM RECORD post and see the new pic... you sour one's may turn the evil comments into happy comedy one's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">please go to my old DM RECORD post and see the new pic... you sour one's may turn the evil comments into happy comedy one's </div></div>

This guys a "TROLL" BAN HIM!!

Seriously! Am I still reading this? Trying to attack Gundog for his shooting ability? I mean COME ON!!! And to answer your comment to me about taking a hand written sign that says Typ250(creative By the way) and putting to by the mounts to prove they are yours? GOOD LORD CHILD!!! I can post pictures of a huge Muley, and a nice elk rack and 5 nice whitetails all in the same room and put a DOUBLE A sign by them and claim them! And try and force people to believe it, but I haven't ever even gone mule or elk hunting!

Hear, let me speak in a voice you can understand!

HARVEST PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good news is, that right now I don't have much else to do but think about hunting! I would love to be hunting, but can't till this weekend! SO in the meantime, I guess I can read about the TOOL and his taxidermists deer!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

the TOOL and his taxidermists deer!!!

</div></div>

amen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seriously!

HARVEST PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</div></div>

YUP!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He don't have 'em, guaranteed...</div></div>

there in the other post

lol, just noticed that. got a little ahead of myself there. thaks for your help though, gundog.

I notice that the sneak buck with the big sticker on his left G2 is the same buck in your harvest photos that has a NO G2 on that side in the harvest photo its broke off! You almost fooled us. I like the creativity with refabing the tine with a huge fake sticker point on it though. It does definitely makes him look bigger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: truetalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I notice that the sneak buck with the big sticker on his left G2 is the same buck in your harvest photos that has a NO G2 on that side in the harvest photo its broke off! You almost fooled us. I like the creativity with refabing the tine with a huge fake sticker point on it though. It does definitely makes him look bigger. </div></div>

Shoting a 125 and having your taxidermist turn it into a 150...priceless

I can't access photobucket pics at work /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Can anyone post them using the reg. IW photo gallery images? I'm not wanting to get into the who killed what argument I just would like to see the pics.

thanks,

Somebody needs to work on their photo editing skills. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
Not even close.

Top Bottom