Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

T250's harvest."my last 5"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ON THE LEFT OR RIGHT?? </div></div>

Left. The buck in the very first pic.

If a 180 is a baby to you, then what are those button bucks.
I dont see any 180's in those pics. Im callin your bluff.
Nice bucks by the way.

Those are great bucks, But I got to be honest. Kind of looks like a taxidermist shop to me! I could be wrong, but I am just stating my opinion. I could go to one of my taxidermists and get pictures of a ton of bucks! I guess I am probably off! But Again, just looks to me like it is a picture of a bunch of deer at a taxi shop!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those are great bucks, But I got to be honest. Kind of looks like a taxidermist shop to me! I could be wrong, but I am just stating my opinion. I could go to one of my taxidermists and get pictures of a ton of bucks! I guess I am probably off! But Again, just looks to me like it is a picture of a bunch of deer at a taxi shop!!! </div></div>

Congrats if those are your deer seriously.... they are great bucks, but I gotta say I kinda agree with DoubleA... the deer look like they have plugs in their noses due to being dried and painted... and it looks like there is a fabricated antler rebuilt antler or something on the table also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I got to be honest. Kind of looks like a taxidermist shop to me! I could be wrong, but I am just stating my opinion. I could go to one of my taxidermists and get pictures of a ton of bucks! I guess I am probably off! But Again, just looks to me like it is a picture of a bunch of deer at a taxi shop!!!</div></div>

I had those thoughts too, so you're not alone.

THEY ARE A FEW OF MINE AND THE RED AND YELLOW SHED THERE ,... THATS A PIAR OF IOWA STATE RATTL'N ANLERS I PAINTED YEARS AGO

Re: T250's harvest."my last 5"

Oh you did it now. You made a reference to being and Iowa State fan. If you thought it was bad before, they are gonna let you have it now.

I wish I was a mod, I'd ban him for disturbing the peace. My ears are ringing and there is no sound. I just see no reason to be typing in caps and shouting what you're saying.

BTW, nice deer man, but those aren't 180 babies, which means you lied, which makes me curious to where you were able to take that photo. Post some harvest pics big man and blur out your face if you're scared of getting thumped by some guy on here. Or they just may have been poached...

Top Bottom