Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

T250's harvest."my last 5"

Re: T250's harvest."my last 5"

so was it doctored or repaired with a little dream... wonder how many ducks you added to your pics.

me and my buddy got a rebuild kit and decided to rebuild withe a hint of dream in it........ All the ducks are fake tho... airbrushed ducks that is.... and that 443lb. sow black bear is also fake (PERSONAL BEST) out of many. and i carry around a 10lb. walleye for most of my walleye pics, get it wet and it looks fresh. uuummmm my Tukey mounts are fake also, pheasants are to, heck all of my mounts are mythical and fake........WOW i must be crazy for having that much money in fake stuff!

hmmmmmmm? i dont think i agree with rebuilding a deer you killed. If you werent satisfied with it when you seen it walking then why kill it. That would be like me adding an extra ooooooooook nevermind lets not get into likes and if's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pretty heavy for a 125.. your scoring skills are amazing! </div></div>

Really...get a life man... be honest with yourself...that deer with the recreated horn...when you shot it as a 3x5 would never hit pope and young...I was giving you the benifit of the doubt... next thin youll tell me is that the wide one was over 145.LMAO

Actually the wide ten scored gross 167 with 4 in of deducts. 30 inch beams and was almost 26 inside.... and......? he was also taken with bow, off the ground.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> off the ground. </div></div>

do you get a better score if they are shot from the ground...does it mean you get to add extra points??? too bad i always sit in a tree, i guess i will never get to add points to my deer /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually the wide ten scored gross 167 with 4 in of deducts. 30 inch beams and was almost 26 inside.... and......? he was also taken with bow, off the ground. </div></div>

Come on, man... It looks like you like hunting whities, so call them like they are. THat wide tens a nice deer, but 30 inch beams and 26 inside.... The world record has beams just over 28...see now all you do is get people picking at a deer that should get respect! The guys here are hardcore whitetailers and arent gonna fall for that crap.

Below is 28 inch beams... and 27 inch spread...I think there might be a smidge difference..

hanson.jpg

are you whishing you didnt b.s.now&gt;??

Post that shat on a mule deer site, they might buy into it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskbowhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Come on, man... It looks like you like hunting whities, so call them like they are.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Saskbowhunter said:
Come on, man... It looks like you like hunting whities, so call them like they are.
</div></div>

Top Bottom